Howay the f*cking lads

Decky

I absolutely love Newcastle, im going to see them in about 3 weeks. Heres to a f***ing great year with the Toon. And f*** all you pessimistic c***s, its the new year, and why not back the Toon all the way? Why not go mad once and expect us to win the league and do well in the Premier League? Its been s*** for years with Newcastle, on reflection of the past few months we have a lot to be positive for, so lets be f***ing positive to the hilt. I may be drunk, but i dont give a f***, im like this sober. People in this football forum are so much at each others throats they forget they are talking to fellow Newcastle fans. Lets get together and go mad for the Toon! Howay the lads!

Nice.

This bit gave me a chuckle:

and you reply on the forum. Such a fucking forum personality man. Have a good look at yourself, you think you are great, well i seen your facebook photos before, you are just the same as any other journey man who goes to clubs etc, yet you think you are this big intelectual, do me a favour and remind me of the message when you are a typical dead end office job fucking rat. Its the internet mate, give yourself some online confidence by trying to wind up usernames, im sure it will help you pull some more average at best girls.

:lol:

• 2 months later...

Good one Kemo. By the way...

Sunday Bloody Sunday. What a great song. It really encapsulates the frustration of a Sunday, doesn't it? You wake up in the morning, you've got to read all the Sunday papers, the kids are running round, you've got to mow the lawn, wash the car, and you just think 'Sunday, bloody Sunday!

Yeah, only the thing is that song is actually about something a tad more serious than the frustrations of suburban middle-class family life.

:rolleyes: