Favourite goal against Arsenal

Nobby

anyway ... I can't really think of any that have been THAT significant ove the years. But beating the recent sore losing, hypocrit breed of Gooners is always great.

So it has to be that Robert goal in 2001 and Sonalo's last season. haha.

anyway ... I can't really think of any that have been THAT significant ove the years. But beating the recent sore losing, hypocrit breed of Gooners is always great.

If it's for significance, the Elliott header wins hands down.

I guess so (knew someone would say that :p) it did pretty much secure 2nd spot for us.

Guest kinaldo

I guess so (knew someone would say that :p) it did pretty much secure 2nd spot for us.

If we hadn't hammered Forest 5-0 on the last day I think Arsenal would have pipped us on goal difference. Good thing Forest were already relegated and everyone's whipping boys back then.

Never mind "pretty much" it "did" secure us 2nd spot. We draw that game 0-0 and we finish 3 points behind Arsenal. ;)

Guest dasflenst

Solano's last season was class.  Also, Beardsley at home in about 94 was a belter and Bernard's at their place was great but didn't mean much in the end. 

Guest IrishToon

Roberts 3-1 at Highbury for me.

1. Ended that horrendous run

2. the reaction afterwards from Henry etc.

3. I stuck it to that smug arsenal cunt beside me who said 'i wont cheer everytime we score' after pires? scored. cunt. i went crazy :D

Robert's at Highbury 3-1.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/39386000/jpg/_39386422_robert_300em.jpg

That's him celebrating his goal in the 2-3 at Highbury, not the 3-1.

well done, but couldn't find one from the 3-1

1) Beardsley at Highbury from Cole's through ball

2) Didi Hamann at SJP

3) Robert 1-1 at SJP

4) Robert 3-1 at Highbury

5) Shearer 4-2 at SJP

6) Beardsley long range shot at Highbury

7) Solano last season

8) Robert 1-1 FA CUP at SJP

9) Bernard at Highbury

10) Robbie Ellitot crucial winner at Highbury

How can you not put Beardsley's 94/95 in that list.  It was number one for me, fourth minute of stoppage time, we needed a win, it was a completely shite game, Vince Bartram was a pure shite keeper and we never tested him, we didn't look like scoring then from 25 yards out at angle he did his little shuffle, Leazes End, and I was right in line with flight of the ball, bang left foot, straight as arrow, pure pandemonium in the stands.

Second would be Nobby's last season, a real beauty, and no one expected it, most mentally celebrated goal at home in years, by me anyway!

Third Shearer's pen at Highbury to make it 2-1, because of how much I tortured myself that he was going to miss it because of our record in London.

• 4 years later...