Newcastle United 3 - 0 Plymouth Argyle - 13/01/10 - post match reaction from p15

Dave

Guest michaelfoster

Excellent?

The guy can't shoot, gets no direction whatsoever on his headers, falls down all the time and constantly pissed his teammates off by being an arsehole.

If we want just someone who can win headers, lets just get Howard from Leicester. Genuniely starting to wonder on earth Carroll is doing ahead of Ranger who actually looks like a footballer.

You could say 3out of 4 of those about Shola tbf

Excellent?

The guy can't shoot, gets no direction whatsoever on his headers, falls down all the time and constantly pissed his teammates off by being an arsehole.

If we want just someone who can win headers, lets just get Howard from Leicester. Genuniely starting to wonder on earth Carroll is doing ahead of Ranger who actually looks like a footballer.

You could say 3out of 4 of those about Shola tbf

To be fair to Shola you can't say 3 out of those 4 things about his performances this season

Every time he has played he has looked our most likely player to score

The people getting chucked out was funny, that bald guy who stopped when being dragged out to applaud the fans :lol:

Well done to those who just made an atmosphere in the corner, fair play. Can't see the 4th round game being on the 23rd, Wolves, Villa & WBA are all due to be at home at 3pm, I don't think Wolves and WBA are allowed to be at home on the same day so unless they still do it where one game kicks off early, I'm not sure what will happen. It can't be moved to the Sunday because WBA are away to Ipswich on the Tuesday after (we play Palace on the Wednesday) but they'll have to decide sharpish.

Am guessing its too late to pick Friday night as they stated its the 23rd/24th didnt they? :undecided:

Confirmed for Saturday 23rd at 3pm, hurrah.

Guest toonlass

The people getting chucked out was funny, that bald guy who stopped when being dragged out to applaud the fans :lol:

Well done to those who just made an atmosphere in the corner, fair play. Can't see the 4th round game being on the 23rd, Wolves, Villa & WBA are all due to be at home at 3pm, I don't think Wolves and WBA are allowed to be at home on the same day so unless they still do it where one game kicks off early, I'm not sure what will happen. It can't be moved to the Sunday because WBA are away to Ipswich on the Tuesday after (we play Palace on the Wednesday) but they'll have to decide sharpish.

Am guessing its too late to pick Friday night as they stated its the 23rd/24th didnt they? :undecided:

Confirmed for Saturday 23rd at 3pm, hurrah.

It'll never catch on