Mike Williamson (now managing MK Dons)

Ritchie

I don't get the stick that Taylor gets - people make it out like he is a s*** defender when that is far from the case

Not so long ago people were talking about him as one of England's most promising CBs.

I don't think he's world class, but he's a good asset to the squad and probably as good as Williamson TBH.

I don't think he is world class either - when he first came into the side I thought he could have been world class BUT his game seems to have stagnated (probably due to playing alongside poor defenders and in a poor team, both on and off the pitch) - still he is a good defender and I think given a chance he will show that

It seems like mere minutes ago we had a settled side that was winning games. Now we're having another one of those "who can get the stupidest suspension" contests that the squad have every two years or so.

Hughton really needs to sort out this indiscipline. Three players banned so far for violent conduct and yellow cards aplenty.

Nolan was lucky to stay on, on Saturday too.

Guest palnese

Hughton really needs to sort out this indiscipline. Three players banned so far for violent conduct and yellow cards aplenty.

Nolan was lucky to stay on, on Saturday too.

What did Nolan do?

Took Elmander out after a misplaced pass. Never a red though.

3 matches then?

That a hell of a blow for the lad. He'll struggle to get back into the team.

Having seen the video I can't see how we could possibly defend it. So yeah, three games without doubt.

Nolan could have walked. Stupid off the ball clash with Elmander I think and could have been booked for his handball which was clearly deliberate.