Mike Williamson (now managing MK Dons)

Ritchie

:lol:

I wouldn't have too many restless nights over it man.

haha, i wish it was that easy. seriously though it worries me, he's already brought taylor in a few times this season when he didnt have to, when its been pretty easy to see that our defence works better with willicini. just hate the thought of taylor having to be injured for us to revert back to our very settled, very competent back line, again.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

He's not a bad player, decent for us. No denying  the fact he's been utterly wank today.

Sorry, but I've not rated this guy from the beginning, no doubt he's had good games still doesn't deserve to start in a PL side.

Agreed. He's wank really ;)

Sorry, but I've not rated this guy from the beginning, no doubt he's had good games still doesn't deserve to start in a PL side.

Agreed. He's wank really ;)

Sorry I meant

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA   AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

He's a reasonable defender, there's no doubt about it. He has more average-to-bad games than he does good ones, though, and is prone to error. We've got a lot of money to spend and it's a huge opportunity to improve on some of our hangers-on in the first team, him being one of them. We won't progress beyond mid-table mediocrity with the likes of Williamson as permanent starters. And i'm not knee-jerking as i've been saying this for weeks/months.

In terms of value for money, he's up there with Simpson and Lovenkrands - probably even higher. I like him a lot, and he had a good game last night. Still prone to ricks though, imo, and i'd still be after a centre-back in the summer.

He's a reasonable defender, there's no doubt about it. He has more average-to-bad games than he does good ones, though, and is prone to error. We've got a lot of money to spend and it's a huge opportunity to improve on some of our hangers-on in the first team, him being one of them. We won't progress beyond mid-table mediocrity with the likes of Williamson as permanent starters. And i'm not knee-jerking as i've been saying this for weeks/months.

In terms of value for money, he's up there with Simpson and Lovenkrands - probably even higher. I like him a lot, and he had a good game last night. Still prone to ricks though, imo, and i'd still be after a centre-back in the summer.

And I couldn't agree more. Except the quotes parts, I rather have Simpson than Willy.

And I couldn't agree more.

You said he was really wank and doesn't deserve to start in a premier league side which isn't really anything like what Yorkie said.

You said he was really w*** and doesn't deserve to start in a premier league side which isn't really anything like what Yorkie said.

Actually I didn't say that, I said I've never rated him, and he shouldn't be starting for a PL side. Meaning I don't think he's good enough and shouldn't be starting in a team who doesn't want to fight for relegation.

Also the 'really wank' part wasn't really serious you see.

You said he was really w*** and doesn't deserve to start in a premier league side which isn't really anything like what Yorkie said.

Actually I didn't say that, I said I've never rated him, and he shouldn't be starting for a PL side. Meaning I don't think he's good enough and shouldn't be starting in a team who doesn't want to fight for relegation.

Also the 'really wank' part wasn't really serious you see.

You did actually say that though :lol:

Never mind.