Twitter

Thespence

I'm with David Ickle on this.

Pathetic response from our fans. Who gives a fuck what a journalist says about Darren bent?!

Man you have the warmth of a mass grave. It's just a bloody laugh. I do think Caulkins a bit of an arse kisser to Bent but he's made it worse tonight lambasting Newcastle fans for the attack when he has no proof.

He didnt help himself saying Newcastle Utd fans. He probably should have just said something like "some idiots attacked my car while I was in a shop in Newcastle" rather than "So newcastle utd fans attack my car with glass bottles today while im in a shop" :lol:

Guest neesy111

Right I agree it was likely toon fans on this, I can't condone action like that it's pathetic.

But caulkin made himself look like an arse with bent bumming before and it wnt look good on him over incident like this.

But when you have most of the safc squad always out in Newcastle, you will get incidents like this.  Maybe they should stay in there own shithole of a club and city.

Right I agree it was likely toon fans on this, I can't condone action like that it's pathetic.

But caulkin made himself look like an arse with bent bumming before and it wnt look good on him over incident like this.

But when you have most of the safc squad always out in Newcastle, you will get incidents like this.  Maybe they should stay in there own shithole of a club and city.

He didnt help himself saying Newcastle Utd fans. He probably should have just said something like "some idiots attacked my car while I was in a shop in Newcastle" rather than "So newcastle utd fans attack my car with glass bottles today while im in a shop" :lol:

Eh? Why should he have said that? He said he knows who they were.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Aye.

Bashley and Deckers getting their revenge on Bent for not signing with the Toon.

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRmj8a3o2RWv2xHKh2KBA8jSGkp5VJyKSfCrrB3xRCO0BlWDHjCGw

Anyone told the toon-chavs that Neesy doesn't condone their actions? I can't see them smashing up any more cars if they're made aware of this. In fact, they'll probably reform and become successful doctors, lawyers and the like within only a few years.

Thank God Neesy has finally spoken-out.

And stop them from putting their money into Newcastle's economy? No thanks.

I'd like to think we're better than that lot down the road, I'd like to think that we don't physically attack people because they work south of the Tyne every Saturday afternoon. Obviously Bent shouldn't be surprised he got some stick but it's not on to attack his property/mates.

I don't agree Caulkin looked like an arse. He's a journalist who is pally with a few players, one of which is Darren Bent. That shouldn't be an issue, as a journo I know you've got to build contacts especially in sport? It probably makes his job a hell of a lot easier. The only people who have looked daft tonight are our lot for attacking him over the fact he's apparently assumed that the lads who attacked Bent's car are Newcastle fans. Who the fuck else drinks in Newcastle on a Friday afternoon? :lol:

Guest neesy111

I've been beaten up by a mackem once, I won't the same attention :lol:

:spit:

'kin 'ell Neesy, that's abysmal even by your spectacularly low standards. :lol:

Sorry I'm on my phone while drinking :lol:

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Who the fuck else drinks in Newcastle on a Friday afternoon? :lol:

Students from foreign lands and Scandinavian Weekend shoppers! Case closed.

Guest neesy111

I'd like to think we're better than that lot down the road, I'd like to think that we don't physically attack people because they work south of the Tyne every Saturday afternoon. Obviously Bent shouldn't be surprised he got some stick but it's not on to attack his property/mates.

I don't agree Caulkin looked like an arse. He's a journalist who is pally with a few players, one of which is Darren Bent. That shouldn't be an issue, as a journo I know you've got to build contacts especially in sport? It probably makes his job a hell of a lot easier. The only people who have looked daft tonight are our lot for attacking him over the fact he's apparently assumed that the lads who attacked Bent's car are Newcastle fans. Who the fuck else drinks in Newcastle on a Friday afternoon? :lol:

Now your making yourself to be licking up to caulkin, but your a wannabe journalist.  No fucking surprise there.

Guest neesy111

Also if bent has a car he should not be drinking.  Why the fuck park in the bigg Market, any flash car is looking trouble there.

Now your making yourself to be licking up to caulkin, but your a wannabe journalist.  No fucking surprise there.

Fucking behave man, Neesy. It's common sense. Less of the wannabe too.

Caulkin's a decent journalist by today's standards but he's not beyond criticism. He's penned some fairly ropey stuff and I've been the first to tell him but I'm struggling to see what he's done wrong today.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Caulkin's a decent journalist by today's standards but he's not beyond criticism. He's penned some fairly ropey stuff and I've been the first to tell him but I'm struggling to see what he's done wrong today.

Think people just jumped on the chance to keep baiting him since he kept biting.

Think people just jumped on the chance to keep baiting him since he kept biting.

That's fair enough and quite funny. Certain posters on here have taken it quite personally though.

Guest neesy111

Right I agree it was lilkely toon fans on this, I can't condone action like that it's pathetic.

People will see the arselicking in different ways. :lol:

Nufc fans will see the amount of Darren bent on twitter and bring up their own conclusions.