Twitter

Thespence

CaulkinTheTimes George Caulkin

Impressive response from #SAFC in last 2 games, particularly with @DB11TT missing. 6 changes a big call from Steve Bruce but paid off.

Blergh, get a room

Caulkins so gay for the mackems and he has a crush on Bent, ridiculously referring to him as his mate.

CaulkinTheTimes George Caulkin

Impressive response from #SAFC in last 2 games, particularly with @DB11TT missing. 6 changes a big call from Steve Bruce but paid off.

Blergh, get a room

Caulkins so gay for the mackems and he has a crush on Bent, ridiculously referring to him as his mate.

I've never really taken much notice of Caulkin. But what's the deal with him? not long ago I swear it was a Caulkin love-in on here, now everyone hates him and he bums Sunderland, what happened? I thought he was always a fan of north-east teams in general?

He's a good writer and to be fair usually gives us a fair write up. Since being on twitter though ive noticed he has a clear favouring for the mackems and will brown nose Bent any chance he can, by not only praising him, but  by making sure Bent receives his suck up comments.

It's only specifically Bent because he's the only North East player truly active on Twitter, I think, and who will engage in a back and forth with him. The vibe I get from him is he takes having to cover all North East teams very seriously but that he likes nufc more, actually.

Or maybe I'm just noticing more when he talks about us.

It's only specifically Bent because he's the only North East player truly active on Twitter, I think, and who will engage in a back and forth with him. The vibe I get from him is he takes having to cover all North East teams very seriously but that he likes nufc more, actually.

Well, he started his career at the Sunday Sun didn't he? During the KK years. Would've been hard for him not to have fallen for NUFC. He speaks very well of the club and about his time with the players during the 90's. He even had one of the players as his best man.

I'd say he's a Newcastle fan first and foremost, but as a North East correspondent on a national paper he's bound to at least pretend he loves all the teams.

Well, he started his career at the Sunday Sun didn't he? During the KK years. Would've been hard for him not to have fallen for NUFC. He speaks very well of the club and about his time with the players during the 90's. He even had one of the players as his best man.

I'd say he's a Newcastle fan first and foremost, but as a North East correspondent on a national paper he's bound to at least pretend he loves all the teams.

100% correct.

I'd love to meet Bent like. I've always imagined how it would go.

'Aw howeh, do you not just fancy playing for us?'

I've never really thought about it beyond that though.

hmmm yes like it " Hey Benty, fancy coming to play for the Toon, up top with Carroll"? or  "Excuse me Mr Bent. Would you prefer to play for newcastle united with Andrew Carroll? You'd make a great partnership".

Could be a bloody good partnership thinking about it. Bents more consistant, less injury prone and well just better than Shola.

hmmm yes like it " Hey Benty, fancy coming to play for the Toon, up top with Carroll"? or  "Excuse me Mr Bent. Would you prefer to play for newcastle united with Andrew Carroll? You'd make a great partnership".

Could be a bloody good partnership thinking about it. Bents more consistant, less injury prone and well just better than Shola.

wonder if capello has been thinking the same sorta thing for international level?

wonder if capello has been thinking the same sorta thing for international level?

It would be nice to see them given a chance in a friendly or against lower standard opposition as another option to Rooney + 1. They'd be a nightmare combo for most defenders.

Big Sam:

"I wish the goblins would come and take you away. Right now."

Those words just flew effortlessly out of your mouth, Sarah, but did you think of the consequences? Did you??

No you didn't. And the next thing you know, your baby brother Toby is nowhere to be seen and a fucking great big owl flies through the window

But you're thinking: "It's just a fucking owl. I'll twat the cunt." It's not just an owl though, Sarah, It's Jarleth, the Goblin King.

Now you have to get through a labyrinth full of mystery and talking cunting worms to get Toby back from the castle. Nice one, Sarah.

Never in my life have I seen such a shocking lack of foresight. I'm fucking furious watching this. Jarleth has some cock on him, though.

I've calmed down a bit now. She's just met this little bastard Hoggle. He's fucking adorable. Looks a bit like Tommy Doherty.

I love this fox riding around on a dog, like it's a fucking horse. What a fucking balloon that fox is. Bonkers.

Look at big Ludo there! The massive, daft ginger twat. He reminds me of Big Chrissy Samba. Except he's probably more mobile.

The wife walks in and says “Why does that goblin man want to keep the baby anyway? Is he a big pervert?”. Stupid cow has to ruin everything.

Thought I was watching Takeshi's Castle in 3D til I realised the bloke delivering me Chinese take away had fallen in me fish pond.

:lol:

@jimmy_bull

Bird in weir just sed i was a Neanderthal. Dozy tart. I've never even bin to olland.