Twitter

Thespence

f***ing behave man, Neesy. It's common sense. Less of the wannabe too.

Caulkin's a decent journalist by today's standards but he's not beyond criticism. He's penned some fairly ropey stuff and I've been the first to tell him but I'm struggling to see what he's done wrong today.

Think people just jumped on the chance to keep baiting him since he kept biting.

That's fair enough and quite funny. Certain posters on here have taken it quite personally though.

Exactly. And the irony of the whole situation is if the roles were reversed, people on here would be going "God, look at those pathetic idiots on RTG. Obsessed with us..."

Guest neesy111

Also if bent has a car he should not be drinking.  Why the fuck park in the bigg Market, any flash car is looking trouble there.

Fuck me.

You asked the question about people drinking on Friday afternoon's ffs.

Guest neesy111

Also if bent has a car he should not be drinking.  Why the fuck park in the bigg Market, any flash car is looking trouble there.

Fuck me.

You asked the question about people drinking on Friday afternoon's ffs.

I was talking about the lads who hoyed stuff at Bent's car, man :lol:

Fair enough like I said earlier I've had a few tonight.

Guest neesy111

If bent has personalised number plates, then he is bringing it on himself a little tbh.

Now that we can agree on. Anyone with a personalised reg should be beaten around the head with it until they're comatose.

I can't tell whether your serious or not :lol:

Guest neesy111

If bent has personalised number plates, then he is bringing it on himself a little tbh.

Now that we can agree on. Anyone with a personalised reg should be beaten around the head with it until they're comatose.

I can't tell whether your serious or not :lol:

Very serious.

Now I know you are :lol:

Guest neesy111

That's a fair enough argument but when caulkin talks about embracing the NE it sounds a little like he is backing his mate as he has said.

No one should be backing bent for coming to the NE, they should be after the idiots who attacked the car.

Guest neesy111

Last point on this, is that if a footballer is close to a journalist, it's usually for their own reasons.  Whether it is on this situation is irrelevant 100%.  For me it's just brought the point up in general, and we have a few examples at NUFC and Anal for that.

Last point on this, is that if a footballer is close to a journalist, it's usually for their own reasons.  Whether it is on this situation is irrelevant 100%.  For me it's just brought the point up in general, and we have a few examples at NUFC and Anal for that.

One of our players was sold because the then manager didn't like how cosy he was with the press.

Guest Heneage

One of our players was sold because the then manager didn't like how cosy he was with the press.

Who was that?

Who was that?

Rob Lee? Pretty sure he was best man for Caulkin at his wedding.

Guest neesy111

Who was that?

Rob Lee? Pretty sure he was best man for Caulkin at his wedding.

:lol:

Bent is an idiot for parking in Newcastle - especially if he has a personalised plate. Although its obviously not right, i've got no sympathy for him at all. He knew that would happen.

Caulkin has been proper brown-nosing him. I know he's his mate but why isn't he like this to his NUFC mates? It all sounds a little desperate.

There's been some right cretinous twats tweeting absolute horseshite at Caulkin this evening who have been almost as embarrassing as the cretins who attacked Bent's car. Fucking have a word with yourselves...you know who you are. Arseholes.

"Have done this job for longer than I care to remember. Can't think of many players who have embraced WHOLE NE more than @DB11TT"

:undecided: What does that even mean?  Because he plays for Sunderland and lives/shops in Newcastle?

"Have done this job for longer than I care to remember. Can't think of many players who have embraced WHOLE NE more than @DB11TT"

:undecided: What does that even mean?  Because he plays for Sunderland and lives/shops in Newcastle?

Was confused by that myself, maybe he has refused to go skiing in a misguided attempt to bond with Geordies.

There's been some right cretinous twats tweeting absolute horseshite at Caulkin this evening who have been almost as embarrassing as the cretins who attacked Bent's car. Fucking have a word with yourselves...you know who you are. Arseholes.

You having some sort of breakdown?

You having some sort of breakdown?

Other than another pathetic attempt at oneupmanship, what makes you say that?