Twitter

Thespence

Guest Jonny
PvanAanholt Patrick van Aanholt

@

@dannysimpson12 everyone keeps asking me to join newcastle if enrique leaves! i might come back if he does

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/newcastle-united/nufc-news/2011/05/03/alan-smith-training-again-at-newcastle-united-72703-28625497/

Smith’s agent Alex Black said: “Alan has been running with Simon Tweddle at the training ground. He’s doing well.

“There’s a slight chance he could play again this season but it could well be next season when we see him back.”

Black also wanted to make it clear to supporters that Smith has not followed in the footsteps of many Premier League stars and joined Twitter, despite numerous bogus accounts.

The fake one appears to have more followers than the real one and is being followed by the real one. ???

:lol:

What is this I don't even....:lol:

I know, the fact I find myself discussing the validity of two different Patrick Van Aanholt twitter accounts really hammers home how shite my night is. :lol:

Guest Geordiesned

Has Rooney been seen on the bench or in the stands at any time tonight?

Just tweeted this:

Yes boys. Great result. Champions league final. Wembley here we come. Looking forward to Sunday now. Big result needed.

Has Rooney been seen on the bench or in the stands at any time tonight?

Just tweeted this:

Yes boys. Great result. Champions league final. Wembley here we come. Looking forward to Sunday now. Big result needed.

Was sat next to Rio, who was Tweeting as well.