Twitter

Thespence

Mark Douglas

@MsiDouglas Mark Douglas

Spoke to representatives of both Cissokho & Pieters today. NUFC now firmly favouring one - but both players want to join. More in Jnl 2mor

45 seconds ago via Twitter for iPhone

Why not both? :shifty:

Guest bimpy474

Mark Douglas

@MsiDouglas Mark Douglas

Spoke to representatives of both Cissokho & Pieters today. NUFC now firmly favouring one - but both players want to join. More in Jnl 2mor

You do actually supports us dont you ? :D

Guest bimpy474

It's me - realist. Douglas said we basically favour the cheaper.

Still £7m though, cant grumble at that, its a fair amount for a left back.

Mark Douglas

@MsiDouglas Mark Douglas

You do actually supports us dont you ? :D

O0 :laugh:

Yes, and? Still think we should pay up for Cissokho, but never complained about Pieters.

Guest bimpy474

Yes, and? Still think we should pay up for Cissokho, but never complained about Pieters.

I reckon Pieters will settle quicker but possibly Cissokho is the better long term player, pleased with either to be honest, taking Ashley into account.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Is that here

JarrodJJNufc I don't worry too much. I dish out stick to players, managers etc so got to expect it back! N-O-O the best messageboard IMO

Douglas

Guest bimpy474

JackWilshere Jack Wilshere

Don't understand why Chelsea brought Mata when they have a player like Josh Mceachran in the squad! Class player #justsaying

christ Wenger has his players brainwashed

He has a point, nothing better for a fan to see a local lad do well, they wont get a chance if clubs just keep buying foreign players.

Look at Sammy last night, it was brilliant but it was triple brilliant because he was a local lad.

Don't understand why Chelsea brought Mata when they have a player like Josh Mceachran in the squad! Class player #justsaying

He has a point, nothing better for a fan to see a local lad do well, they wont get a chance if clubs just keep buying foreign players.

Look at Sammy last night, it was brilliant but it was triple brilliant because he was a local lad.

True. Same when Carroll started to become a great player. Or now Taylor.

once you convert it into pounds it's £200,000 more than we got for enrique. however i'm sure the reports today have been 6.8m? which is £26,000 more.

Guest bimpy474

True. Same when Carroll started to become a great player. Or now Taylor.

O0

Guest bimpy474

once you convert it into pounds it's £200,000 more than we got for enrique. however i'm sure the reports today have been 6.8m? which is £26,000 more.

Jose had only a year left, where as Pieters has longer, i think the value for either of them will be determined by how well Pieters does, we all know how well Jose did, if Pieters does better then £7m will be seen as cheap, time will tell ;)

Jose had only a year left, where as Pieters has longer, i think the value for either of them will be determined by how well Pieters does, we all know how well Jose did, if Pieters does better then £7m will be seen as cheap, time will tell ;)

Pieters won't do better than Jose, Jose was quality BUT as long as Pieters is a good left back that will do, not many left backs out there better than Jose in anyways

Guest bimpy474

Pieters won't do better than Jose, Jose was quality BUT as long as Pieters is a good left back that will do, not many left backs out there better than Jose in anyways

How do you know he wont do better ?

I suspect your right but you just never know, its all about if our football suits Pieters and if it does, then maybe just maybe he could turn out to be a better player.