John Terry loses England captaincy, Ferdinand gets it

Ishmael
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest johnson293

england are f***ed

lampard cheated in vegas

beckham shagged the nanny

rooney shagged the 90yr old prostitute

gerrards a thug

ferdinands a junkie

ashley cole cheated with aimee

Bet little mikey is on his knees praying right now for a phone call from Fabio!!!!

england are fucked

lampard cheated in vegas

gerrards a thug

ferdinands a junkie

Spot on.

Sacking JT for cheating on his wife looks like a proper Own Goal looking at that list.

So we strip the captain for the following options:

The one who failed the drugs test.

The one who boxed a DJ for not playing Phil Collins

The one who shagged old prostitutes

The one who cheated on his wife (same crime as the out going captain) with a pig w*****

And am sure something is up with Lampard, though i paid little attention to his private life as he's a boring fuker.

shagged a whore in vegas, cheatin on his mrs

england are fucked

lampard cheated in vegas

gerrards a thug

ferdinands a junkie

Spot on.

Sacking JT for cheating on his wife looks like a proper Own Goal looking at that list.

Except that's not why he's getting sacked.

terry's not been stripped of the captaincy for what he gets up to in his private life though, but because he's basically betrayed a team mate.

How? The lass wasn't even Bridges GF when it happened (what i've read) and Terry isn't the only one.

So we strip the captain for the following options:

The one who failed the drugs test.

The one who boxed a DJ for not playing Phil Collins

The one who shagged old prostitutes

The one who cheated on his wife (same crime as the out going captain) with a pig wanker

And am sure something is up with Lampard, though i paid little attention to his private life as he's a boring fuker.

Rio missed the drugs test, he didn't fail it. [/devilsadvocate]

terry's not been stripped of the captaincy for what he gets up to in his private life though, but because he's basically betrayed a team mate.

How? The lass wasn't even Bridges GF when it happened (what i've read) and Terry isn't the only one.

the sun says she was with Bridge when Terry was having an affair with her. don't know where this stuff about them not being together when it happened comes from.

"The married England captain, who has three-year-old twins with wife Toni, had a secret affair with Wayne Bridge's then partner Vanessa Perroncel."

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2831364/Terry-affair-with-team-mates-girl.html#ixzz0egCIIQKz

Very glad to hear about this. Footballers have gone around acting like arrogant arseholes who reckon they can do claim their 100k a week and do whatever they want. how refreshing to actually see one of them made an example of and actually punished. maybe this will act as a kick up the arse for other footballers who might not have it all their way. hope terry's wife divorces him and gets a massive settlement now.

Guest johnson293

I think the addition of the alleged abortion that he allegedly went along with her for, has also had a bearing things.

This isn't quite a straight forward 'affair', when you look at the whole story.

Even if Bridge and the GF had separated, its pretty bad form for Terry, a supposed 'mate' to start knocking her off, and then when he gets her preganat, he takes her to have an abortion.... allegedly.

I think the addition of the alleged abortion that he allegedly went along with her for, has also had a bearing things.

Even if Bridge and the GF had separated, its pretty bad form for Terry, a supposed 'mate' to start knocking her off, and then when he gets her preganat, he takes her to have an abortion.... allegedly.

What the fuk is a straight forward affair?  :lol: I get your point, each one is different, though i don't think the media should have witch hunted JT down so they could have their fun and games while making a mint around the story. She's got Max Clifford up her arse selling her story etc...what a tragedy for football when that prick and others like him can make a decision such as getting an England Captain sacked.

Oh if the Sun said it... :lol:

well yeah The Sun/NOTW are behind the whole story. do you think it actually never happened then?

So the Sun have JT sacked as England Captain and no one has a problem with this?

Fuking hell, after our own experiences with the press i'd have thought a bit more caution and understanding would be applied here, got it totally wrong haven't I?  :-[

Guest johnson293

What the fuk is a straight forward affair?  :lol: I get your point, each one is different, though i don't think the media should have witch hunted JT down so they could have their fun and games while making a mint around the story. She's got Max Clifford up her arse selling her story etc...what a tragedy for football when that prick and others like him can make a decision such as getting an England Captain sacked.

What I meant was if it was generally its just a married bloke/woman meets someone else in a bar, etc starts having a fling - other halfs dont know them, etc.

This is a famous footballer, knocking off a friend and teammates girlfriend/former girlfriend (whichever you believe), then with added pregnancy/abortion, and trying to stop the press revealing all.

Its just slightly more 'complicated' than the average affair.

What I meant was if it was generally its just a married bloke/woman meets someone else in a bar, etc starts having a fling - other halfs dont know them, etc.

This is a famous footballer, knocking off a friend and teammates girlfriend/former girlfriend (whichever you believe), then with added pregnancy/abortion, and trying to stop the press revealing all.

Do you think its the first time such thing has happened? Difference is the press got involved and wanted a story to sell.

Guest johnson293

Do you think its the first time such thing has happened? Difference is the press got involved and wanted a story to sell.

It probably isn't - but Terry got found out, and then tried to cover his arse by gagging the press.

Once that happened, and the injunction lifted, they were always gonna have a field day - not saying it's right, but he's brought it on himself, and is paying the price now.

Oh if the Sun said it... :lol:

well yeah The Sun/NOTW are behind the whole story. do you think it actually never happened then?

So the Sun have JT sacked as England Captain and no one has a problem with this?

Fuking hell, after our own experiences with the press i'd have thought a bit more caution and understanding would be applied here, got it totally wrong haven't I?  :-[

Your right, but it will never change... the media circus runs on controversy, justified or not, and the public lap it up.