Newcastle United 4 - 1 Coventry City - 17/02/10 - post match reaction from pg 17

Dave

Guest toonlass

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Must be pretty hillarious to be that lad. Stinking out the whole Leazes corner on a regular basis. I wish I had as destructive bowels as him!

I just hope he follows through the next time. Might fucking stop him.

Guest toonlass

Next time he does it a rendition of "what the fucking hell is that" is in order, holding you're nose with one hand and pointing at him with the other. It'll embarrass the shit out of him, not literaly, that would only make things worse for all.

I did sing "Have you shit, have you shit, have you shit your boxer shorts?" at him on Wednesday. Didn't stop him though.

Next time he does it a rendition of "what the f***ing hell is that" is in order, holding you're nose with one hand and pointing at him with the other. It'll embarrass the s*** out of him, not literaly, that would only make things worse for all.

I did sing "Have you s***, have you s***, have you s*** your boxer shorts?" at him on Wednesday. Didn't stop him though.

if he's a "y" fronts man he wouldn't have known you were talking to him.

Guest toonlass

Why not get a request in at HT with the Birthdays for them to stop or light a match and see who bursts into flames?

Nice idea. If only we could hear the PA up there. Plus I think he gans for a beer at half time. Might get them to do one of those contact the steward announcements. "Can the dirty bastard who keeps dropping his guts in D block of the Leazes corner and making everyone vomit please contact the nearest steward to have a colonic irrigation."

Well everyone goes to extemes in their opinions - the radio sounded overly positive and you're taking it the other way. So I reckon it was a decent performance against relatively poor oposition. That's what we need!

Agree with this. Pretty good summing up of the game

We desperately need to get our act together away from home, thats for sure though.

And if the lad infront of us doesn't stop farting I am going to start taking the most girly smelling body spray I can find and start spraying him. f***ing rank it was and he has been doing it every game for 2 years now. Dirty b******!

Well TELL the dirty inconsiderate moron ! Nothing more embarrasing than being told such by a woman.

He was told by several people last night including me and has been before. It truly is vile and it must have been about 10 times last night. Awful.

You must sit right in front of me and my mates up in the leazes corner. Its rank, so thick you can just about chew it. I shouted about it at least five times last night but no one seemed to own up. There's a group of about five lads two rows down from us who look rather sheepish every time one goes off but i cant work out which one it is yet.

Its absolutely rank and who ever it is needs to get to the doctors asap.

Are you the lad in the glasses who got hit in the face by his mate when we scored against cardiff?

Yeah thats me. Looked a bit like :dowie: the day after.

Guest toonlass

Well everyone goes to extemes in their opinions - the radio sounded overly positive and you're taking it the other way. So I reckon it was a decent performance against relatively poor oposition. That's what we need!

Agree with this. Pretty good summing up of the game

We desperately need to get our act together away from home, thats for sure though.

And if the lad infront of us doesn't stop farting I am going to start taking the most girly smelling body spray I can find and start spraying him. f***ing rank it was and he has been doing it every game for 2 years now. Dirty b******!

Well TELL the dirty inconsiderate moron ! Nothing more embarrasing than being told such by a woman.

He was told by several people last night including me and has been before. It truly is vile and it must have been about 10 times last night. Awful.

You must sit right in front of me and my mates up in the leazes corner. Its rank, so thick you can just about chew it. I shouted about it at least five times last night but no one seemed to own up. There's a group of about five lads two rows down from us who look rather sheepish every time one goes off but i cant work out which one it is yet.

Its absolutely rank and who ever it is needs to get to the doctors asap.

Are you the lad in the glasses who got hit in the face by his mate when we scored against cardiff?

Yeah thats me. Looked a bit like :dowie: the day after.

I can imagine. Felt dead sorry for you after it happened. Hell of a wallop you took.