FFS Shola doing it again

Skirge

Not Shola's fault tbh.

it is. theres no need for him to play.

So, Shola's picking the team now is he? Shola's the one who decided he didn't need an operation in the summer? Shola's the one who didn't sign a striker who can play with his back to goal while spunking money on a left-winger we didn't need in the last transfer window is he?

Clueless, even for you tbh :lol:

why does everyone think he is being forced to play? if he cant improve the team with his presence, then he should say "im injured, i cant play" then he wouldnt get picked. it works for babayaro, who isnt injured half as bad as shola, so why cant shola say it?

Seeing as you ignored me the first time, I'll ask you again:

How many times have you told your boss to fuck-off when they've asked you to do something?

My bet is ZERO times.

Anyone gonna raise me?

Thought not.

luque's problem is what happens when he gets on the pitch. unless he's breast-fed an opportunity he seems to play with half a heart....his effort and work-rate on the field at times has been insulting to the fans. i don't care what his beef is with the club, the fans (for the most part) are behind any player on the pitch in a black-and-white top, and if he's not interested in playing for the manager, he should work his butt off for the fans. 

nobody's against seeing him do well at newcastle, people are just put off by the effort he's shown, particularly in domestic matches.

The problem is the general ignorance and impatience of a massive section of our fans (some fans wanted Luque gone after his first game FFS!, simply because he wasn't the instant hero they thought he would be).  Together with the incredibly amatuer nature of the people who run our club.  As well as Luque's lack of understanding/lack of desire to do what a large section of our fans seem to think is the most important role a striker plays, charging around the back four aimlessly.  Because, admit it, that's the long and short of it here.  Its not that Luque doesn't run into space to recieve a throughball or a cross or that he doesn't come to the ball to link up play, or that he doesn't go for headers when someone hits a long ball up field, because he did all of those things against Palermo.  The problem people have with him is that he's not running as fast as he can around the back four when the opposition have the ball.  Fine, I can understand people wanting him to do that, it can be of some use to hussle a defence on odd occasions.  But its certainly not the be all and end all of movement or desire and its not one of the more important parts of playing Football.  But to the great and 'knowledgeable' Geordie public, famed for cheering more at a heavy tackle then a great peice of skill, its apparently the only thing that matters..  Or to a lot of them anyway, I shouldn't paint everyone with the same brush of course since quite a lot of people here want to see Luque given a chance.

Guest eyeball_tickler

Not Shola's fault tbh.

it is. theres no need for him to play.

So, Shola's picking the team now is he? Shola's the one who decided he didn't need an operation in the summer? Shola's the one who didn't sign a striker who can play with his back to goal while spunking money on a left-winger we didn't need in the last transfer window is he?

Clueless, even for you tbh :lol:

why does everyone think he is being forced to play? if he cant improve the team with his presence, then he should say "im injured, i cant play" then he wouldnt get picked. it works for babayaro, who isnt injured half as bad as shola, so why cant shola say it?

Seeing as you ignored me the first time, I'll ask you again:

How many times have you told your boss to fuck-off when they've asked you to do something?

My bet is ZERO times.

Anyone gonna raise me?

Thought not.

i see you are assuming my line of work is very similar to that of a footballer. why exactly?

you miss the entire point completely. if i had the flu or broke my leg would you expect me to go to work? if i phoned up my boss and said i need a few days off, then i'd get it. this has nothing to do with telling my boss to fuck off.

Guest Moe-Ali

It says, "Ameobi has revealed that the problem has become so severe that his career could be under threat if he does not have surgery immediately."

So is that why he is playing two more fucking matches?

It says, "Ameobi has revealed that the problem has become so severe that his career could be under threat if he does not have surgery immediately."

So is that why he is playing two more fucking matches?

Because his career will be seriously under threat if he spends enough time on the sidelines for even Roeder to get a decent striker.

So is that why he is playing two more ****ing matches?

Because his career will be seriously under threat if he spends enough time on the sidelines for even Roeder to get a decent striker.

So playing one more game when you are going to be out for xx months anyway is going to stop that? Don't buy it myself.

Guest Imperio

He's no use to us in his current condition, he struggled to join the attack against Man City from the half way line.

Absolutely disgraceful playing him, I know the lad is eager but for the sake of missing a season we want to put his career in jeopardy? Bloody hell.

He's no use to us in his current condition, he struggled to join the attack against Man City from the half way line.

Absolutely disgraceful playing him, I know the lad is eager but for the sake of missing a season we want to put his career in jeopardy? Bloody hell.

Shh.

He didn't play.