Pundits/commentators

Neil

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Whenever you watch American Sports they have guys with huge indepth knowledge of the game, giving stats and opinions in an engaging manner. Why can't we have that? Why do our pundits spew out the same clichéd dribble as one another.

Whenever you watch American Sports they have guys with huge indepth knowledge of the game, giving stats and opinions in an engaging manner. Why can't we have that? Why do our pundits spew out the same clichéd dribble as one another.

That's because their sports are so fucking tedious that they've got nothing better to do.

I can't stand most of our lot. Bunch of professional shit-talkers and Fergie bummers (yes Andy Gray, i'm talking about you).

The worst has to be Andy Townsend. What a total cuntstain!

Guest steppa

Tim Vickery and Andy Brassell  are head and shoulders above the average British pundit. Having adapted to foreign cultures and languages gives them an insight far more intelligible than that of your "best league in the world/England for the World Cup" crap.

The World Football Phone In podcast is a must if you can tolerate the bollocks that Doton Adebayo comes out with.

Can anyone explain to me how Dean Windass got through the interview for a job as a pundit with Sky?

The bloke is a complete halfwit, I'm surprised he can use a toilet without an instruction booklet

The dream comentating team for any Big 4 game is obviously Mark Champan pitchside, Lee Harvey Oswald in the gantry and a scattering of suicide bombers around the stadium