Steven Gerrard is my hero

Ishmael

He seems to be getting a little bit nasty lately. It's a bit obvious to say, but I reckon the frustration of how crap liverpool are has got to him. If there is no change in the summer I could see him angling for a departure.

No doubt that somebody like Brown fully deserves a clumping though.

Guest firetotheworks

Brown might be a cunt, but Gerrard's the bigger cunt iyam, especially for doing that, from behind. Coward.

Guest Stephen927

I'm surprised Gerrard did it. He usually does it to people when they're on their own and he's got a gang of lads with him.

What is a shitcunt?

According to Urban dictionary...

The most uber stupid, idiotic t*** you know.

Leroy is a shitcunt

Makes sense  :lol:

Never heard the expression before, from first reading it i presumed it was a bird smuthering shyte all over her clout.

What is a shitcunt?

Leroy is a shitcunt

Never heard the expression before, from first reading it i presumed it was a bird smuthering shyte all over her clout.

Common misconseption  :lol:

I love the phrase. Was very common in the warehouse of the Kitchen company I worked for. That and shit-tits. Obviously  it was used as a term of affection amongst the lads rather than anything offensive.

What is a shitcunt?

Leroy is a shitcunt

Common misconseption  :lol:

Easy done I suppose.

He's getting even more of a cunt now he's getting frustrated about being shit this season.  Dirty tackles, worst diver in the league now Drogba's reigned it in, soft twat who makes a meal of every tackle, quickly becoming my least favorite player in the top four.

Talking of his shit current form, didn't Cappello say he'd only pick players based on form? Steve G shouldn't be anywhere near the starting 11 on that basis.

What Fabio said wont be strictly true.

It was more likely an incentive to all players in contention to work hard during this season. Obviously, he will consider a players form but he isn't going leave someone of Gerrard's ability (lets say) behind based on a few bad games. I'd add that even if a player has been below standard all season and yet performs an important role for England then they more than likely be selected - I think this is the bracket Gerrard will fit into.