Doncaster Rovers 0 - 1 Newcastle - 23/03/10 - post match reaction from page 21

Dave

Harper needs dropping he was s**** last night. Simpson needs putting down. I'd of rather had Harry Potter at left back, or right back for that matter. Colo fantastic again, Kadar was our only other decent player on the night. Credit to the team as a whole though for grinding out a win.

To blame for a couple of the goals. :nods:

We won 1-0.

???

he knows. pointing out the silliness of the bold. harper had a decent game but his kicking was crap.

On't radio they were speculating that Harper was told to kick first time. Just hoof it out, don't try to control.

I dunno.

even out of his hands it was poor. as if he found a cross wind that no one else could find.

Harper needs dropping he was s**** last night. Simpson needs putting down. I'd of rather had Harry Potter at left back, or right back for that matter. Colo fantastic again, Kadar was our only other decent player on the night. Credit to the team as a whole though for grinding out a win.

To blame for a couple of the goals. :nods:

We won 1-0.

???

he knows. pointing out the silliness of the bold. harper had a decent game but his kicking was crap.

On't radio they were speculating that Harper was told to kick first time. Just hoof it out, don't try to control.

I dunno.

even out of his hands it was poor. as if he found a cross wind that no one else could find.

His goal kicks would find the oppositon too.  He must share tips with Nicky Butt.

Annoys the f*** out of me when the ref blows for HT or FT when there's a blatant attacking opportunity.

Why?  Time is time.  Is it fair for the defense who made it to 90 minutes to have to play 91 minutes?  Isn't that the Fergie ruling that time is added until Man U score?

As a referee...It's funny how everyone complains about this when time is kept on my watch, but when time is kept on the high school stadium scoreboard (with horn) no one complains.

I'll only add 10 secs or so for the attacking opportunity, and then it's time. 

Btw i had the nicest hot dog ever at half time and knew we were going to win, as the Newcastle online legend goes on.

I love it. The tastier the half time snack, the more confident you are. My type of man.

"A small pocket of travelling fans attempted to barrack him during the warm-up, but were silenced by some home truths from a fellow player - bringing applause from other fans."

That is from .com's match report. Anyone know which player it was and have any idea what was said?

"A small pocket of travelling fans attempted to barrack him during the warm-up, but were silenced by some home truths from a fellow player - bringing applause from other fans."

That is from .com's match report. Anyone know which player it was and have any idea what was said?

Was Barton. He said, "Eh, he's nowhere near as bad as me, like."

Ashley and Lambias (spelling) were there last night. In the boxes just to the left of our fans. Spotted them early on in the second half.

some milf up there doing some serious bopping about aswell.

Ashley and Lambias (spelling) were there last night. In the boxes just to the left of our fans. Spotted them early on in the second half.

some milf up there doing some serious bopping about aswell.

Haha aye! Then the fat bloke with her took his top off and ruined it all :(

Ive heard it was Harper and he said something along the lines of "if they're wearing black and white..support them or Fuck off!".