MLS 2010

Kaizero

The wifes from DC but born in Cali, what team should I go for Dan I don't like Galaxy but United are getting twatted. :lol:

DC United have a great following.  Check out the Super Eagles and La Barra Brava and La Norte.  Three great support groups.

The wifes from DC but born in Cali, what team should I go for Dan I don't like Galaxy but United are getting twatted. :lol:

DC United have a great following.  Check out the Super Eagles and La Barra Brava and La Norte.  Three great support groups.

Yeah, that's why they tried to move it to Baltimore  :thup:

Galaxy earns a well-fought and well deserved 1-0 victory over Revolution. Should have won by more, though. Some of those failed through passes were just face palm worthy when Donovan and Buddle just could've put them away easily without kicking the ball away when through one on one with the keeper. Donovan is looking sharp though, wouldn't mind tossing some dough on him being repeating last year and becoming the 2010 MVP.

Snooze o'clock now.

Galaxy earns a well-fought and well deserved 1-0 victory over Revolution. Should have won by more, though. Some of those failed through passes were just face palm worthy when Donovan and Buddle just could've put them away easily without kicking the ball away when through one on one with the keeper. Donovan is looking sharp though, wouldn't mind tossing some dough on him being repeating last year and becoming the 2010 MVP.

Snooze o'clock now.

Playing for Everton has kept him sharp, but I think so much time without rest will make him jaded after the World Cup.

Blatantly DC imo.

West coast is lame.

Plus Galaxy is such a boringly obvious choice due to Beckham/Donovan, and their kit isn't nearly as nice as DC's.

Blatantly DC imo.

West coast is lame.

Plus Galaxy is such a boringly obvious choice due to Beckham/Donovan, and their kit isn't nearly as nice as DC's.

The West is the best man.

Other than that you have a point. LA is an easy target - a huge crap city, that despite its crapness maintains increadibly high levels of relevance. The Beckham/Donovan thing is lame although Galaxy is teh closest team to Donovan's hometown (Redlands, California) - and yes they should have never changed their kits to the stupidly lame ones they have now. I loved the old Green White and yellow ones - especially the ones with the sash (an underused element in footie kits).

Real Salt Lake two up, bah.

Most ridiculous name ever, still.

Aye, but it gives me a hate figure in the league  :thup:

They won last year, only time in my life I have supported Beckham in anything and he fails  :angry:

Pettiness aside, it's pretty weird to have a team in a US major league named "Royal".

• 2 weeks later...

Le Toux scores a hattrick to put away DC United. 3-2 final score. Unions first ever home game and first win. 35,000 fans :thup:

Went 2-0 up, made 2 fuck ups to make it 2-2, DC then got a player sent off with a last man foul. Le Toux scored the FK.

• 2 weeks later...

Union @ Red Bulls, kicks off in 45 mins, is available on Bet365.com if anyone wants to watch and support the MIGHTY Sons of Ben.

Well, not so mighty, but youthful and full of potential!

Starting XI: Seitz; Arrieta, Orozco, Harvey; Jacobson, Miglioranzi, Fred, Torres; Moreno ©, Le Toux, Salinas

NY SHIT bulls: Coundoul; Hall, Petke, Ream, Miller; Richards, Robinson, Lindpere, Nielsen; Ibrahim, Angel ©

Gonna try watching this and pretend it's a derby.

Jesus Christ, isn't this like the third game in the new stadium? It looks half-empty, plastic seats everywhere  :facepalm:

Yup, third game in a brand new stadium... pretty poor showing like.

I don't see this happening at PPL Park tbh.