Sunderland...

Heron

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Aye, just can't believe they'd have a thread about it on the internet, when they could have been there themselves. At least we hide our hypocritical bashings in the matchday thread! :colo:

Aye, just can't believe they'd have a thread about it on the internet, when they could have been there themselves. At least we hide our hypocritical bashings in the matchday thread! :colo:

read the third post in that thread.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Umbro giving them away on twitter too. to fans who posted their best pictures of how they supported the team

One winner...

http://c0013554.cdn1.cloudfiles.rackspacecloud.com/x2_37bdc20#

the other

http://s3.amazonaws.com/twitpic/photos/large/196699860.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1290464367&Signature=LctPZx%2FJPHJziRbVCaC%2FhElxzis%3D

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

:mackems:

Well, at least they've put some effort into trying to keep attendances up during TV games (which they know usually hits their attendance figures).

Guest neesy111

are they still talking about our relegation in that horrible part of the world?

they still talk about the penalty miss by shearer ffs.

are they still talking about our relegation in that horrible part of the world?

There was a mackem in front of me in the pub last night and during the Everton coverage Richard Keyes was talking about how many games they'd drawn "But they've only lost two, to West Brom and, dare we say it again, Newcastle."  The mackem piped up with "Ha, just say two newly promoted sides!"

Guest Roger Kint

'Sunderland fans pride themselves on having a bit more class than the mags, therefore europe without question'

'theres something to be said for your rivals knowing its only cuz of how mint you are that they stayed up.

id beat west ham to get into europe and save the mags, and let them know all year long they only stayed up because we felt sorry for them'

:facepalm:

If we stayed up i dare say the 3 points(so far) against them was a bigger reason :idiot2:

Guest Roger Kint

Oh and a few of them were in the local pre match and one actually said he would accept another 5-1 beating in January if they were guaranteed to finish higher than us.....

:kinnear:

'Sunderland fans pride themselves on having a bit more class than the mags, therefore europe without question'

'theres something to be said for your rivals knowing its only cuz of how mint you are that they stayed up.

id beat west ham to get into europe and save the mags, and let them know all year long they only stayed up because we felt sorry for them'

:facepalm:

If we stayed up i dare say the 3 points(so far) against them was a bigger reason :idiot2:

So mint we pished all over them....and beat Everton away, Which they failed to do at home last night...:lol: :facepalm:

Oh and a few of them were in the local pre match and one actually said he would accept another 5-1 beating in January if they were guaranteed to finish higher than us.....

Doesn't that actually suggest a more balanced outlook? If someone told me that I could guarantee finishing above Arsenal if I accepted a 5-1 loss at the Lane then yeah, I'll take that.

Doesn't that actually suggest a more balanced outlook? If someone told me that I could guarantee finishing above Arsenal if I accepted a 5-1 loss at the Lane then yeah, I'll take that.

yeah, but we are not Arsenal. We are a newly promoted team who will happily take staying up this season. With the amount of money the Mackems have spent this year, surley they should be aiming higher than finishing above us?!

Guest Roger Kint

:idiot2: