Sunderland...

Heron

Guest toonlass

Watching the 5-1 right now :)

Must be mad watching Bolton demolish you. :)

Have you watched the DVD of you lot demolishing us 1-1?

Guest Wearside

Surprised you haven't made a Bolton/Mackem badge by now. Should be funny next year when the take Gyan off you. :)

Players,owners,chairman will come and go,if he goes good luck to him but with his mates Mensah and possibly Muntari here I would say it will be very doubtful.

Surprised you haven't made a Bolton/Mackem badge by now. Should be funny next year when the take Gyan off you. :)

Players,owners,chairman will come and go,if he goes good luck to him but with his mates Mensah and possibly Muntari here I would say it will be very doubtful.

surely bruce wouldn't sign a sicknote like mensah permanently, what a waste of cash that would be

Surprised you haven't made a Bolton/Mackem badge by now. Should be funny next year when they take Gyan off you. :)

Maybe we should make a Villa/Newcastle badge. It doesn't make any sense to me so that means it would drive the mackems mad.

Guest Wearside

Have you watched the DVD of you lot demolishing us 1-1?

:)

That's a DVD I will never watch,still can't believe we got a draw out of that considering how bad we played,lost opportunity for your lads IMO.

Guest Wearside

surely bruce wouldn't sign a sicknote like mensah permanently, what a waste of cash that would be

He may be a sicknote but when he is fit he is different class,he will only have 1 year left on his Lyon contract at the end of the season so will probably get him for next to nothing.

Guest Wearside

My mate just told me the Muntari deal could be in danger because of work permit issues.

Is your mate called Micky Horswill?

No chance he will be turned down for a work permit IMO.

He may be a sicknote but when he is fit he is different class,he will only have 1 year left on his Lyon contract at the end of the season so will probably get him for next to nothing.

serious question, when in gods name is he fit? has he been fit at all this season?

serious question, when in gods name is he fit? has he been fit at all this season?

Played 25 games since 2009 apparently. Worth it.

Guest toonlass

My mate just told me the Muntari deal could be in danger because of work permit issues.

Nope, he lives in Chester Le Street and has a couple of Mackem mates he works with. They told him.

hard to see it turned down alright considering he (insofar as i know) is a regular for ghana

Guest Wearside

Yes been fit much more this season than last but has had quite a few games on the bench,at the start of the season he couldn't get in the team because Bramble and Turner were playing very well together and spent a few games on the bench and he was back on the bench last week at Blackpool as Ferdinand has been playing well and really you shouldn't be breaking up a centre half partnership unless you really have to.

Guest Wearside

hard to see it turned down alright considering he (insofar as i know) is a regular for ghana

The reason why he is having problems is that he hasn't played so many games for Ghana(think its 75% you need to play or something) due to him falling out with the manager but his agent reckons because he is a star name(insert joke here) that he will get one no problem,Bruce was down London today sorting it out apparently.

Yes been fit much more this season than last but has had quite a few games on the bench,at the start of the season he couldn't get in the team because Bramble and Turner were playing very well together and spent a few games on the bench and he was back on the bench last week at Blackpool as Ferdinand has been playing well and really you shouldn't be breaking up a centre half partnership unless you really have to.

So not much point in having him then?

When one of your players isn't playing well he will probably be injured :lol:

I have heard he had a bad reaction to the vaccinations.

Why did he catch malaria when he came to Sunderland for talks?

its Typhoid and cholera that are the big problem over there not malaria.

Guest Heneage

I'm still really on the fence as to whether he will be a success. He did do very well here because their's less reliance on technique but still, It's Sulley bloody Muntari.

I'm assuming this is because he hasn't played 75% of his country's fixtures over the last 2 calender years. IIRC this was because he was in exile after falling out with the manager, he missed the ACoN because of it. If this is the case it's quite likely he could be turned down a work permit. You should really get it on appeal because of his reputation though.

Guest Wearside

I'm assuming this is because he hasn't played 75% of his country's fixtures over the last 2 calender years. IIRC this was because he was in exile after falling out with the manager, he missed the ACoN because of it. If this is the case it's quite likely he could be turned down a work permit. You should really get it on appeal because of his reputation though.

Yes,I've already posted similar in this/or a different thread,hasn't played enough games for Ghana but will get it due to him being a high profile footballer and the reason why Bruce was down the Home Office today.

Yes,I've already posted similar in this/or a different thread,hasn't played enough games for Ghana but will get it due to him being a high profile footballer and the reason why Bruce was down the Home Office today.

:thup: