Sunderland...

Heron

Guest Wearside

The irony of a Mackem on a Toon board talking about celebrating being higher than NUFC when their club has released "Black Cats, Top Dogs" DVDs is not lost on me

It's when we start releasing DVD's for getting draws against Arsenal that I will start to complain. :)

The irony of a Mackem on a Toon board talking about celebrating being higher than NUFC when their club has released "Black Cats, Top Dogs" DVDs is not lost on me

It's when we start releasing DVD's for getting draws against Arsenal that I will start to complain. :)

When you make a comeback like that, I'm sure you will.

just out of interest- how many games are we talking about for your last 4 goals?

Here fishy fishy.

What's with the obsession of which games DVDs are made for? It's no more or less small time to make a copy of the game available on DVD for someone to buy, regardless of the result or opposition.

Wearside seems alright, tbh. :thup:

He's a lot more insightful than the stereotypical RTG poster, I reckon we'd see some canny posts if people didn't bait him merely due to the fact he's a mackem oh em gee.

Guest Wearside

What's with the obsession of which games DVDs are made for? It's no more or less small time to make a copy of the game available on DVD for someone to buy, regardless of the result or opposition.

I agree,it was a Newcastle fan would brought the subject of games on DVD up,I was just pointing out Newcastle are small time themselves for doing it,if you give it out you've got to be able to take it back.

He's a lot more insightful than the stereotypical RTG poster, I reckon we'd see some canny posts if people didn't bait him merely due to the fact he's a mackem oh em gee.

maybe down to the way we've welcomed him. his every post isn't met with "fuck off mackem cernt" or similar.

I agree,it was a Newcastle fan would brought the subject of games on DVD up,I was just pointing out Newcastle are small time themselves for doing it,if you give it out you've got to be able to take it back.

I think you've got to appreciate that it was a piece of history, really. Yes, at the end of the day it was a draw against Arsenal at home, but the manner in which it occurred was rather amazing and may never be repeated for years to come in the top flight.

Also, the club will be looking to make money and they know people will buy it, because it was a great game. One of the 'Premier League Classics' according to most on Sky etc.

Guest Wearside

I agree it was a surreal game and a one off but people who slate Sunderland for bringing out DVD's are just hypocrites because all clubs do it,anyway clubs can find to increase profits they will do it,that's just the way football is these days.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/s/sunderland/9447654.stm

wah wah wah

Sunderland manager Steve Bruce believes that injuries are to blame for his side's recent poor form.

The Black Cats, who sit 12th in the league, have gone seven games without a win and have picked up just one point from a possible 21 since February.

He told BBC Newcastle... see not even a BBC Sunderland... Toon superior in every way.. end of  :fishing:

wah wah wah

Sunderland manager Steve Bruce believes that injuries are to blame for his side's recent poor form.

The Black Cats, who sit 12th in the league, have gone seven games without a win and have picked up just one point from a possible 21 since February.

He told BBC Newcastle... see not even a BBC Sunderland... Toon superior in every way.. end of  :fishing:

love it when managers start blaming things like injuries to cover the fact they are clueless. classic sign hes losing the plot. 

I think you've got to appreciate that it was a piece of history, really. Yes, at the end of the day it was a draw against Arsenal at home, but the manner in which it occurred was rather amazing and may never be repeated for years to come in the top flight.

Also, the club will be looking to make money and they know people will buy it, because it was a great game. One of the 'Premier League Classics' according to most on Sky etc.

Exactly. It's not like we released a 1-0 win over Wigan, it's the only time a PL team has come from 4-0 down to get something out of the game. It's history.

Guest Wearside

wah wah wah

The team we had out on Sunday was probaly our first choice eleven so not sure what he is moaning about.

Yeah - I like him being on the board too.  He's a good poster who gives as good as he takes.

don't be fooled. his plan is to keep this thread on the go so he can say how obsessed we are.

:coolsmiley: