Sunderland...

Heron

Not that I particularly want to bump this, but I love the way this thread bobs to the top when they lose, and then quietly starts to sink again when we lose :)

agreed :lol:

but if theres anything good to come from our loss , its that Villa gained on the divvies down the rd.

expert penalty taker Michael Gray is on Total Sport tonight.  Stuck up for Bruce and said that they should keep him and let him go and spend all the Bent money.

Erm...

they should ;D ;D

expert penalty taker Michael Gray is on Total Sport tonight.  Stuck up for Bruce and said that they should keep him and let him go and spend all the Bent money.

Erm...

About that money Mickey... We just dont appear to be able to find it right now. We've looked down the sofa cushions and everything

Guest Heneage

switched to the legends, first thing I heard was Micky saying 'Anton Ferdinand is supposed to be a top defender'.   :lol:

He probably thought they'd signed Rio.

Guest BooBoo

switched to the legends, first thing I heard was Micky saying 'Anton Ferdinand is supposed to be a top defender'.  :lol:

He probably thought they'd signed Rio.

[/quote

Anton's class by association dontcha know.

Guest The_Optimistic

From Page3:

I heard there was a minor earthquake in Sunderland today and it's actually damaged the SoL car park and parts of the stadium, possibly affecting the foundations. A lad I know who works at the club said it's early days but there's talk that all of our home games could be off and have to be played away or they'll have to close a few stands down (North Stand/East Stand).

Im sure the remaining stands would hold their massive following.

Originally Posted by carlosvandoogle View Post

Just had a text saying: Helicopter jus landed in stadium of light duno wts happening?

said bollocks but got the reply: Am serious theres sumthng hapning now mate al customers talkn bout it and al carpark is cordoned off

anyone know is anything is going on?

It's a convention for the illiterate and your mate is running late.

:lol:

Desperate stakes on RTG with having Steve Cram as there most well known celebrity fan they are trying to claim Toadie from the Aussie Soap Neigbours is a red & whiter. Give up ffs.

f***ing hell, you're not joking :lol:

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=584104

Unreal banter.

It makes me regret not rushing online & posting a thread about the time former West Indies captain Jimmy Adams said he was NUFC supporter while chatting with Hussain & Bumble.

Desperate stakes on RTG with having Steve Cram as there most well known celebrity fan they are trying to claim Toadie from the Aussie Soap Neigbours is a red & whiter. Give up ffs.

Contrary to rumours, he does not support Glasgow Rangers FC and is, in fact, not much of a football fan

Certainly sounds like a mackem like.