Sunderland...

Heron

Guest axel

They are the "new" old us. Picking up expensive old players from top teams. Except Gibson ofc. He's just shite.

Guest VegasToon

SkyGraemeBailey Graeme Bailey

Bid is worth £12million in total and has been accepted from what I believe. #safc #mufc

So O'Shea replaces Onuoha, Gibson replaces Henderson,  Brown replaces Mensah, and N'gog replaces Welbeck. 

Guest neesy111

Bid is worth £12million in total and has been accepted from what I believe. #safc #mufc

That's the Henderson money gone :lol:

I'd guess their wages will be 6x what he was on.

So O'Shea replaces Onuoha, Gibson replaces Henderson,  Brown replaces Mensah, and N'gog replaces Welbeck. 

:mackems: Oh, this is great.

Fucking hell.

srsly?!?!

O'Shead and Brown are 30 and 31...that's hardly future planning like.

To be fair they're not just your regular 30 and 31 year olds, they're 30 and 31 year olds that have spent their entire careers at Man United. Just look at Ryan Giggs. He's 37, still playing at the top level and been conkers deep in every lass south of the M62.

Fucking hell.

srsly?!?!

To be fair they're not just your regular 30 and 31 year olds, they're 30 and 31 year olds that have spent their entire careers at Man United. Just look at Ryan Giggs. He's 37, still playing at the top level and been conkers deep in every lass south of the M62.

They reak of the kind of signings we've took of those cunts' hands. Been squad players there for years, decent and dependable but now look on the way down. Brown in particular has looked poor for a while.

They'll probably be okay signings but I'd rather this was their signings rather than somebody like N'Zog..

Wes Brown is finished apparently, crap signing for them though i suspect his fee will be negligable.

Gibson and O'Shea aren't bad, but they're hardly exciting signings. I wouldn't be pleased if we spent large fees on them. they'll also be on big wages i imagine.

Fucking hell.

srsly?!?!

They reak of the kind of signings we've took of those cunts' hands. Been squad players there for years, decent and dependable but now look on the way down. Brown in particular has looked poor for a while.

They'll probably be okay signings but I'd rather this was their signings rather than somebody like N'Zog..

Plus anyone who leaves Man U always feels it's a step down...and going to Sunderland isn't so much a step as like falling off a ladder into a steaming pile of shit. Can't see them being too motivated.

Guest neesy111

Aye if they were shit Fergie wouldn't have kept them for as long as he did. I think he knows more about management than us lot. This will definitely strengthen them in the short term IMO.

Yeah and Nicky Butt & Alan Smith were great NUFC signings.  Fergie only get's rid of bad players.

Guest VegasToon

Aye if they were shit Fergie wouldn't have kept them for as long as he did. I think he knows more about management than us lot. This will definitely strengthen them in the short term IMO.

Actually I think it weakens them.  Look at who they are replacing.

Onuoha > O'Shea

Brown = Mensah

Henderson > Gibson

Welbeck > N'gog

Actually I think it weakens them.  Look at who they are replacing.

Onuoha > O'Shea

Brown = Mensah

Henderson > Gibson

Welbeck > N'gog

Mensah's better than Brown, though they're both essentially broken humans. However I'd take O'Shea over Onuoha.

Brown might have been on the way down but the Mancs aren't happy at the prospect of losing O'Shea, and tbh I think Gibson is the same as Henderson, not bad, not fantastic. I'll agree that N'gog is a shit signing though. I'm not saying these are great signings but they aren't necessarily the total disaster that some of you lot are making them out to be IMO.

Guest neesy111

Fucking hell I want to laugh but I'll wait until our dealings are over. Hope to fuck we have a good window now.

Won't be too hard not to at this rate.

Brown might have been on the way down but the Mancs aren't happy at the prospect of losing O'Shea, and tbh I think Gibson is the same as Henderson, not bad, not fantastic. I'll agree that N'gog is a shit signing though. I'm not saying these are great signings but they aren't necessarily the total disaster that some of you lot are making them out to be IMO.

This, basically. They're decent, solid signings in the short term but nowt spectacular. Much better than them spending it on people like N'Zogbia.