Sunderland...

Heron

Wearside,

How is your "friendship" with Villa going?  You know the team who's badge was paraded by a lot of Sunderland fans after we lost to them and were relegated?

Is there still a love in now they took your best striker?

Guest Wearside

Don't they think they've got some kind of love-in going on with Norwich as well?

Yes.

The highly sought after 'Friendly Cup' will resume between Sunderland and Norwich this season.  :rolleyes:

Guest Wearside

Wearside,

How is your "friendship" with Villa going?  You know the team who's badge was paraded by a lot of Sunderland fans after we lost to them and were relegated?

Villa will always have a special place in our heart after that memorable day.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

:lol:

Wow, that's actual real, and you're actual being serious about it?

:lol:

How petty and small time.

Wearside,

How is your "friendship" with Villa going?  You know the team who's badge was paraded by a lot of Sunderland fans after we lost to them and were relegated?

Says a lot when most Newcastle fans can't even recall who relegated your lot.

In fairness, that's happened a bit more often though, hasn't it?

Wearside,

:lol: Fuck me. Such a fucking cringeworthy sentence.

But yeah, until they one up you on a transfer. :thup:

Wearside,

none of the days you lot got relegated particularly stick in my memory like, much of a muchness

Fuck sake. :lol: :lol: Can't get over it. Keep reading it over and over. Special place in our heart after that memorable day. Please tell me that's one of your very rare but luckily magnificently timed WUMs? :lol:

Wearside,

What kind of reception do you think N'Zogbia will get this season when he comes with Villa?  Do you think he will get applauded off again?

They'll spunk on his face as he leaves the field with the superpower mix of their little Charlie Zog playing for their feeder team Villa.

Wearside,

How is your "friendship" with Villa going?  You know the team who's badge was paraded by a lot of Sunderland fans after we lost to them and were relegated?

Didn't we relegate them last time? :lol: Or were they already relegated when we beat them 1-4?

Guest Wearside

f*** sake. :lol: :lol: Can't get over it. Keep reading it over and over. Special place in our heart after that memorable day. Please tell me that's one of your very rare but luckily magnificently timed WUMs? :lol:

It wasn't the fact that it was Villa in particular who relegated you, it was the fact one of your so called "messiah's" relegated you, it could have been any team, it just happened to be Villa.

I can still recall the day Shearer was appointed, think it was April Fools Day and all the "messiah" bulls*** was getting reeled out by your fans and how he was your saviour and he cocked it up in spectacular fashion.

Wearside,

Didn't we relegate them last time? :lol: Or were they already relegated when we beat them 1-4?

No idea - case in point.

f*** sake. :lol: :lol: Can't get over it. Keep reading it over and over. Special place in our heart after that memorable day. Please tell me that's one of your very rare but luckily magnificently timed WUMs? :lol:

It wasn't the fact that it was Villa in particular who relegated you, it was the fact one of your so called "messiah's" relegated you, it could have been any team, it just happened to be Villa.

I can still recall the day Shearer was appointed, think it was April Fools Day and all the "messiah" bulls*** was getting reeled out by your fans and how he was your saviour and he cocked it up in spectacular fashion.

Fans? Or newspapers? ??? Good thing you didn't let that take you over though, and your fans focused on the little graphics of the mackem/Villa badges merged together, rather than ripping on the fact it was Shearer. :thup:

Find me a fan quote/video that refers to Shearer the Manager as a messiah please.

Guest Wearside

Wearside,

What kind of reception do you think N'Zogbia will get this season when he comes with Villa?  Do you think he will get applauded off again?

He loves Newcastle(copyright Newcastle Online Forum) so will probably not get the best of receptions this time. :)

Wearside,

He loves Newcastle(copyright Newcastle Online Forum) so will probably not get the best of receptions this time. :)

Where's my Shearer "messiah" quote you scummy mackem weasel.

Guest Wearside

Wearside,

Where's my Shearer "messiah" quote you scummy mackem weasel.

Fan Jodie Cain, 46, said: He’ll do it for us. He is the new messiah and saviour.

I have not slept a wink since I heard he was taking over. He is a god to us.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article2358179.ece

Ooops. :)