Sunderland...

Heron

Very overrated too you said. BTW Wearside, I've noticed you've finally learnt that a space follows a comma. :slowclap:

But anyway, I agree with Cajun in that I think Wickham's got plenty potential. But, I still think you'd have been much better off spending that money on a player for the here and now as oppose to one for the future because I still don't see a consistent goalscorer in your team, there's still a massive hole to be filled where Bent's goals used to be.

Name me one affordable striker better than Darren Bent.

You can't, because there isn't one, that's just simple facts.

If you read carefully I never suggested you should've bought a better striker than Bent, I simply suggested the money would've been better spent on a player who is more capable of playing Premier League football this season instead of buying a youngster for the future.

Guest Wearside

Very overrated too you said. BTW Wearside, I've noticed you've finally learnt that a space follows a comma. :slowclap:

But anyway, I agree with Cajun in that I think Wickham's got plenty potential. But, I still think you'd have been much better off spending that money on a player for the here and now as oppose to one for the future because I still don't see a consistent goalscorer in your team, there's still a massive hole to be filled where Bent's goals used to be.

Name me one affordable striker better than Darren Bent.

You can't, because there isn't one, that's just simple facts.

If you read carefully I never suggested you should've bought a better striker than Bent, I simply suggested the money would've been spent on a player who is more capable of playing Premier League football this season instead of buying a youngster for the future.

Yes, I agree.

Guest Wearside

Perch must be mint then and the way Routledge trouboed Ashley Cole maybe we have made a mistake!

You're a s*** wum but whatever makes you fell better about your immensely average squad :lol:

Aye, we will see in 7 days time and we can put all these theory's to bed then.

Perch must be mint then and the way Routledge trouboed Ashley Cole maybe we have made a mistake!

You're a s*** wum but whatever makes you fell better about your immensely average squad :lol:

Aye, we will see in 7 days time and we can put all these theory's to bed then.

Its October 2010 again

Guest Wearside

What like when we beat you 5-1?

You still went on like tits after a while

Nar, I can remember saying it prior to the RECORD 1-9 game though. :)

Guest Haris Vuckic

We beat Man U 7-1 at old trafford that season.

So what.

I had you down as better than that, we had an off season, who doesn't?

Guest Wearside

We beat Man U 7-1 at old trafford that season.

So what.

Not quite a RECORD top flight away victory though, good effort though.

There's no worse feeling than losing a derby you were convinced you were going to win.

It helps to have a short memory though, I suppose they did 'win' the last one.

"broke black and white hearts". Apparently.

There's no worse feeling than losing a derby you were convinced you were going to win.

And I doubt there's a much better feeling than winning a derby you were rather nervous about beforehand 5-1. :snod:

Also, after a promising start to the night I see Wearyside's reverted to form and started rambling about a result from over a 100 years ago. :lol: Guess he must've had a bit to drink since earlier on.

And I doubt there's a much better feeling than winning a derby you were rather nervous about beforehand 5-1. :snod:

Also, after a promising start to the night I see Wearyside's reverted to form and started rambling about a result from over a 100 years ago. :lol: Guess he must've had a bit to drink since earlier on.

Reckon he's had a sly sniff of the barmaid's apron like

Guest Wearside

You see, this is the way it always develops on here. I say something which the masses don't agree with (in this case, the belief that the Sunderland squad is a lot stronger than Newcastle's) and you resort to name calling or whatever.

The truth must hurt.

Oh well, like I say, in 7 days we can put all myths to bed, one way or the other.

Also you've told us countless times how the derby games mean nothing in the wider picture, remember? :lol: I guess the game in 7 days will only matter if you win and be utterly meaningless if you lose like last year then?

This is a perfect example of why people annoy me greatly when they go on about "biting" to wearsides posts.

There is a difference between schooling one of the deluded unwashed and biting but some seem far too scared about being trolled that you simply can't even respond to one of the morons without them "winning" and getting bites.

If people aren't getting annoyed by his posts but simply tearing everything they post apart and making them look like an idiot then they aren't "biting".

This happens time and time again but he is given some sort of credit by people claiming he has been on an excellent fishing trip etc..

He gets more of a kick at those claiming he has done something well than he does by people ripping apart his argument and his genuine belief those lot are some how better/classier than us.

Rant over :lol: