Sunderland...

Heron

This is a perfect example of why people annoy me giving when they go on about "biting" to wearsides posts.

There is a difference to schooling one of the deluded unwashed and biting but some seem far too scared about being trolled that you simply can't even respond to one of the morons without them "winning" and getting bites.

If people aren't getting annoyed by his posts but simply tearing everything they post apart and making them look like an idiot then they aren't "biting".

This happens time and time again but he is given some sort of credit by people claiming he has been on an excellent fishing trip etc..

He gets more of a kick at those claiming he has done something well than he does by people ripping apart his argument and his genuine belief those lot are some how better/classier than us.

Rant over :lol:

Aye :lol: it's always painfully obvious to see when he is on the wind-up too.

This is a perfect example of why people annoy me giving when they go on about "biting" to wearsides posts.

There is a difference to schooling one of the deluded unwashed and biting but some seem far too scared about being trolled that you simply can't even respond to one of the morons without them "winning" and getting bites.

If people aren't getting annoyed by his posts but simply tearing everything they post apart and making them look like an idiot then they aren't "biting".

This happens time and time again but he is given some sort of credit by people claiming he has been on an excellent fishing trip etc..

He gets more of a kick at those claiming he has done something well than he does by people ripping apart his argument and his genuine belief those lot are some how better/classier than us.

Rant over :lol:

Mega-chomp. ;)

Guest Wearside

Lose the derby = not important, just a game, who finished higher??

Win the derby = biggest thing in the world, nothing else matters.

What a load of rubbish.

I don't know a single person who claims the derby is 'just a game'. I can only guess you are not from the North East and don't have a clue what it means, ridiculous post.

Show me one single Sunderland fan who claims the 5-1 didn't hurt and I will show you a liar, of course it hurt, only a idiot would argue otherwise, any derby defeat hurts, whichever team you support.

What a load of rubbish.

I don't know a single person who claims the derby is 'just a game'. I can only guess you are not from the North East and don't have a clue what it means, ridiculous post.

Show me one single Sunderland fan who claims the 5-1 didn't hurt and I will show you a liar, of course it hurt, only a idiot would argue otherwise, any derby defeat hurts, whichever team you support.

It was more a pisstake of your position/posts tbh.

You mention the 9-1 quickly enough without mentioning the fact we won the league that season.

When you finish above us the individual games don't count but when you win them, even though it's over 100 years ago, you still try to milk it.

:lol:  

Edit: not going to reply to your replying post btw. :thup:

Guest Wearside

What a load of rubbish.

You mention the 9-1 quickly enough without mentioning the fact we won the league that season.

When you finish above us the individual games don't count but when you win them, even though it's over 100 years ago, you still try to milk it.

Until last season, I hardly ever heard the 9-1 game mentioned, ever. Over the last year Newcastle fans have developed a real obsession with Sunderland and it's something that has only developed since you got relegated.

We barely ever heard of Newcastle fans showing this obsession in your 'glory years' and Sunderland were never mentioned by your fans, it was always "Man Utd are our rivals" or even more embarrassing "Barcelona of the North". Now you lot are completely obsessed with anything Sunderland, from Quinn to finances to crowds to league position.

You have the 5-1 but we have a long standing record scoreline that still stands to this very day and the mere mention of 1-9 sends you lot into overdrive.

All we heard on here in May was "Sunderland will be relegated next season when the loan players go back" or "Short is downsizing and the mackems are skint". Yet again we come out on top and it's your club which has been the laughing stock of the country all summer.

Roll on next Saturday and Sessegnon can shut up a few mouthy people on here.

Wearside, does it not seem obvious that football was an entirely differently game back then.

Despite the controversy we are still shaping up better than your lot, I realise living in our shadow will hurt but the delusion isn't a long term cure.

Just accept that everything about sunderland (town, team, reputation, environment etc) is second rate compared to Newcastle and move on.

Get in !

This weeks Radio Times has the TV pundits predictions. Lawro, Tyler and Waddle.

Whilst they all agree Manure will win , they disagree somewhat on who's for the drop. Predictably Lawro and Tyler finger Norwich, Swansea Wigan

Chrissy on the other hand fingers Wigan , Bolton and you know who.

Good lad :snod:

We barely ever heard of Newcastle fans showing this obsession in your 'glory years' and Sunderland were never mentioned by your fans, it was always "Man Utd are our rivals" or even more embarrassing "Barcelona of the North".

:mackems: :mackems:

Guest Wearside

Wearside, does it not seem obvious that football was an entirely differently game back then.

Despite the controversy we are still shaping up better than your lot, I realise living in our shadow will hurt but the delusion isn't a long term cure.

Just accept that everything about sunderland (town, team, reputation, environment etc) is second rate compared to Newcastle and move on.

Aye, ok bud, keep taking them tablets.

What a load of rubbish.

Until last season, I hardly ever heard the 9-1 game mentioned, ever. Over the last year Newcastle fans have developed a real obsession with Sunderland and it's something that has only developed since you got relegated.

We barely ever heard of Newcastle fans showing this obsession in your 'glory years' and Sunderland were never mentioned by your fans, it was always "Man Utd are our rivals" or even more embarrassing "Barcelona of the North". Now you lot are completely obsessed with anything Sunderland, from Quinn to finances to crowds to league position.

You have the 5-1 but we have a long standing record scoreline that still stands to this very day and the mere mention of 1-9 sends you lot into overdrive.

All we heard on here in May was "Sunderland will be relegated next season when the loan players go back" or "Short is downsizing and the mackems are skint". Yet again we come out on top and it's your club which has been the laughing stock of the country all summer.

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm162/gojle/red_alert.gif?t=1242053402

Meltdown!

There's no worse feeling than losing a derby you were convinced you were going to win.

And I doubt there's a much better feeling than winning a derby you were rather nervous about beforehand 5-1. :snod:

Also, after a promising start to the night I see Wearyside's reverted to form and started rambling about a result from over a 100 years ago. :lol: Guess he must've had a bit to drink since earlier on.

You see, this is the way it always develops on here. I say something which the masses don't agree with (in this case, the belief that the Sunderland squad is a lot stronger than Newcastle's) and you resort to name calling or whatever.

The truth must hurt.

Oh well, like I say, in 7 days we can put all myths to bed, one way or the other.

A lot stronger? Really?

I guarantee that had we not absolutely dicked these absolute mongos last season the 9-1 would have been hardly mentioned

Hanging onto a result from 103 years ago :lol:

Mackem cliches :lol:

I would have taken a few of their signings but barring maybe O'Shea every single one of them would have been a squad player. Maybe that's why they keep banging on about the squad being better? If we had signed 9 players as back up then I would probably feel quite comfortable with the squad. That said, those players who would sit on our bench will probably make their first 11.

The most average group of players bought in one summer? :lol:

I would have taken a few of their signings but barring maybe O'Shea every single one of them would have been a squad player. Maybe that's why they keep banging on about the squad being better? If we had signed 9 players as back up then I would probably feel quite comfortable with the squad. That said, those players who would sit on our bench will probably make their first 11.

The most average group of players bought in one summer? :lol:

Gyan would make our starting eleven tbh.

They didn't sign him this summer though (I do like Gyan, have done for a while).

I would have liked Larsson, Wickham and O'Shea but the first two would have been squad players (and Gardner, forgot).

The rest would be struggling to make the bench.

When Wearside mentioned Wickham's alleged "raping" of Colo, I was reminded of Sunderlands biggest moment of glory in their towns history .

Yes, that hilarious telephone call to Inspector Oldfield of West Yorkshire Police.

Guest homersthirdnipple

What a load of rubbish.

OOH Sessonion, THAT THE BEST YOU GOT??