Newcastle v Sheff Utd - Monday KO 19:45 Live on Sky Sports

Guest michaelfoster

Anyone else predicting one of the best atmosphere's in a very long time?  A night similar to Shearer's testimonial would be good :)

I would be good but I doubt it. Those kind of atmospheres only happen once in a blue moon.

Phones off as well my mate said.

Try for yourself at least.

Even so the club are advertising cash turnstyles so you will be able to get in but don't leave it too late.

Cash turnstyles open from 6:15pm.

Club have changed their mind due to high demand, on sale from the box office at SJP and club shops only. No cash turnstyles.

Guest Geordiesned

Really hope Forest win. Not just so we can do it off our own result but don't want West Brom to go up today and steal some of our limelight.

Fkn hell my gut is in bits, got the shits the lot, wish it was an afternoon game waiting until tonight is a kiler.

Loves that on SS1 with Andy Col & Sir Les, Nolan on the phone, he sounded choked up when he spoke about Hughton.

:D

Really hope Forest win. Not just so we can do it off our own result but don't want West Brom to go up today and steal some of our limelight.

Aye I really want Forest to push for the win & the Baggies to die a death and not win another game.

Phones off as well my mate said.

Try for yourself at least.

Even so the club are advertising cash turnstyles so you will be able to get in but don't leave it too late.

Cash turnstyles open from 6:15pm.

Cheers. Might end up being the cash turnstyles if I can't get through.

You can't book by phone anymore. Can only buy in person at the ground or the club shops.

Aye. So its hope for the best time, or join the line for the cash turnstyles.

Fkn hell my gut is in bits, got the shits the lot, wish it was an afternoon game waiting until tonight is a kiler.

Loves that on SS1 with Andy Col & Sir Les, Nolan on the phone, he sounded choked up when he spoke about Hughton.

Thanks for that mate. Suddenly dont fancy my bacon sarnie anymore.

What he say?

I want West Brom to go up. Never seen a team seal promotion (excluding play-off finals) and would love to see that. (Though I'd rather we beat WBA, but I'm being realistic...)