Roy stopped me being a Duffer

jwillie

Guest firetotheworks

Even now, as a player that has become effective I still hate more or less everything about his game. The way he stutters with the ball before trying to take people on is one of the most annoying things in football.

Always was a good player. That was a daft bandwagon i wasnt going to jump on.

No surprise he's doing well under a good manager.

He was here for three years, and I can't remember too many "good" things about him at all. Nice to play Mr. Righteous now that the event has passed.

Guest Phil K

I don't hate him, thats a bit strong, but was pleased when he left.

Thanks for the last minute winner against Spuds, and the equalizer at WBA, but very poor return for what you cost.

Even now, as a player that has become effective I still hate more or less everything about his game. The way he stutters with the ball before trying to take people on is one of the most annoying things in football.

:lol: that little shuffle, I know exactly what you mean. Fucking cunt.

Guest firetotheworks

Darren Bent does a running on the spot for a couple of seconds before he runs to take a pen.

It's like watching a cartoon character run away.

Hahah, I quite like that. My mate does it when he bowls.

This is just like the Stephen Carr story rehashed - 'Newcastle ruined me.  It wasn't my fault that I just decided to turn up to pick up my huge wage'.  Sorry, we may have had shit managers over the time he was here, but some sort of work ethic and application would surely have shown him to have been at least a capable player, no matter who was in charge of the team.