Champions or Undefeated Home Record?

Lenny
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Point at Reading

Win at Plymouth

Crowned champions before KO against Ipswich plus convincing win

Draw at QPR

Champions and 100 points attained

Carroll top scorer with 20 goals, Lovenkrands 18, Nolan 17, Shola 12

Ohh and we will score 93 league goals for the season

Winning at home pretty much guarantees the title even if we lose our 3 away games anyway doesn't it?

Think if West Brom win all theirs they'd beat us by a point.

They can only get 95 points in total. We're already on 92. A win against Ipswich (if we lose against both Reading and Plymouth) still puts us on 95 points with a far superior goal difference.

Realistically, I dont thonk WBA care a toss about winning the championship now that they have guaranteed promotion. I can see them taking their foot off the pedal a bit and wouldnt be surprised to see Boro win down there.

Don't lost against Ipswich and it's both :)

Hit the champagne a bit early there fella :lol:

Looks like it doesn't it....

What happens when I rush my post, and forget we have Plymouth before that game  :blush:

Guest ItalianMagpie

Champions, although I love unbeaten series :smug:

By the way, does anybody know if we'll be given the trophy after (or before) Ipswich game? I don't remember anyone celebrating away from home with the trophy, champagne etc., so even if we win or draw at Plymouth we might wait for the following  game to celebrate the title. Or not?

When Reading went up in 05/06 on 106 points they finished the following season in 8th in the premier League.

Wouldn't mind repeating that performance as it looks like we are going up on >100 points.

Champions, although I love unbeaten series :smug:

By the way, does anybody know if we'll be given the trophy after (or before) Ipswich game? I don't remember anyone celebrating away from home with the trophy, champagne etc., so even if we win or draw at Plymouth we might wait for the following  game to celebrate the title. Or not?

I badly want to see us lift the trophy after the Ipswich game. Would add to a party atmosphere hopefully. Over the years, the team has went round the pitch to acknowledge the fans, after achieving nothing in that particular season. It's been a lap of dis-honour sometimes. It will be nice to see them come round with a pot, even if it is only the championship trophy. It shouldn't be be-littled as all you can do is win the thing.

Guest neesy111

When Reading went up in 05/06 on 106 points they finished the following season in 8th in the premier League.

Wouldn't mind repeating that performance as it looks like we are going up on >100 points.

but then get relegated the next season  :no: