NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Why sign a player just because it's a body as every body is saying ?

The kids usless and would only tie up money that could be used on a better players.

Because we need bodies? How many fit strikers do we currently have?

The kids usless and would only tie up money that could be used on a better players.

I'm a body.  SIGN ME SIGN ME SIGN ME!!!

I'm a body.  SIGN ME SIGN ME SIGN ME!!!

Yes that was the point. You have really hit the nail on the head with that one :thup:

I think you missed the point

1) He's rubbish

2) he would need a wage, which would be wasted

3) He would never get a game, or even score a goal, because he's shite

Totally pointless signing (if it happens).

Seriously we may as well have start with Ranger and have Alliadare on the bench just in case anything happens. This is the only way I can see that we give him a contract to the end of the year.

I wouldn't start Ranger, not would I sign Aliadiere. I'd start Best, with Ireland behind (who should be available soon), and I'd rather we put Phil Airey in the squad rather than wasting money on a wage for Aliadiere.

I wouldn't start Ranger, not would I sign Aliadiere. I'd start Best, with Ireland behind (who should be available soon), and I'd rather we put Phil Airey in the squad rather than wasting money on a wage for Aliadiere.

what if he isnt as good as Aliadiere?

I meant as if Pardew DOES buy Aliardere I'd take Ranger anyday

Airey? It gives him experience and gives us an impression if he looks like he'll be able to manage it at the top level, even if he doesn't make a massive impact you can usually get an impression of whether or not they'd be able to cut it in the future.

I couldn't see Aliadiere being much better than Loven and it's just an extra wage on our books.

Guest Stephen927

Aliadiere has surprisingly good technique but he can't score and he doesn't really do anything to assist the team other than dribble a little bit. He's how I would imagine Jonas would be upfront.

Have you ever watched Aliadiere?

Have you seen much of Airey?

Airey? It gives him experience and gives us an impression if he looks like he'll be able to manage it at the top level, even if he doesn't make a massive impact you can usually get an impression of whether or not they'd be able to cut it in the future.

I couldn't see Aliadiere being much better than Loven and it's just an extra wage on our books.

+1

He would have to be really really really poor to not be as good as aliadiere

Aliadiere would just be here as insurance.

Insurance in case Best's hammy is really harped, and incase we loose another striker.  Nothing wrong with insurance.

2001–2007 Arsenal 29 (1)

2005 → Celtic (loan) 0 (0)

2005–2006 → West Ham United (loan) 7 (0)

2006 → Wolverhampton Wanderers (loan) 14 (2)

2007–2010 Middlesbrough 78 (11)

Goals in brackets, that a shit insurance policy

The guys who say Ewerthon is a better option are looking at his stats on wiki, or in some cases, going by Football Manager.

Might as well see if Teddy Sheringham or Andy Cole fancy coming out of retirement until the end of the season.

Insurance in case Best's hammy is really harped, and incase we loose another striker.  Nothing wrong with insurance.

2001–2007 Arsenal 29 (1)

Goals in brackets, that a s*** insurance policy

Only Americans look at stats.

2001–2007 Arsenal 29 (1)

Goals in brackets, that a s*** insurance policy

Only Americans look at stats.

:facepalm: