NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Guest bimpy474

Isn't Abeid a DM as well?  I know he's young but I don't think we signed him to play in the reserves.

Watching a video he put up on his facebook page, a DM he certainly did not look, more of all action midfielder, very skilful too from what the video showed.

mind this is a lot of wild speculation based on someone's mate seeing Ba coming out of St James with NRC. They might just be mates :lol:

Or some other black man...

Mike? ???

Flatline.

Mata to Liverpool I reckon.

Or maybe just De Gea to Man U?

The fact they could probably get Mata for the price they are rumoured to be spending on Downing is ludicrous.

Guest bimpy474

Can't wait tomorrow, new rumours in Sunday Sun...

http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/8033/reocokernigel0809126973.jpg

:yikes:

Guest BooBoo

Shock message on wages:

Pards: "Look lads, Big Mike's been wondering- will any of you just play for the craic and lols and just forget about being paid for a few months? I'm just putting the feelers out. Sleep on it."

Shock message on wages:

Pards: "Look lads, Big Mike's been wondering- will any of you just play for the craic and lols and just forget about being paid for a few months? I'm just putting the feelers out. Sleep on it."

:lol:

It's blatantly going to be some form of propaganda about getting value for money, probably throwing in a few digs at the club's past etc.

Guest BooBoo

Yeah, joking aside it'll be "the days when this club we're taken  for a ride and offering huge contracts are over."

Guest BooBoo

Yeah, joking aside it'll be "the days when this club we're taken  for a ride and offering huge contracts are over."

Good or bad thing?

I'm glad that we're not spunking mega money on overhyped and under motivated cack like Viduka, Geremi and Duff but there has to be a happy medium. If we continually offer peanuts, we'll miss out on targets and our best players will move on.

Good or bad thing?

I'm glad that we're not spunking mega money on overhyped and under motivated cack like Viduka, Geremi and Duff but there has to be a happy medium. If we continually offer peanuts, we'll miss out on targets and our best players will move on.

I would guess Cabaye, Ben Arfa and Tiote (new contract) aren't exactly the lowest paid players in the premiership  :undecided: