Silly Money Thresholds

afar

But your few posts there made you look as wacky as you AC fee. I answered everyone of your questions regardless of how s**** or good they were. Sometimes what you write changes a lot :pow:

As for HV I remember posting this in March 2009 http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,60541.msg1728845.html#msg1728845

Oh you answer, you just have a strange way of consistently answering someone's post as if you've skimmed through it and missed most of the key info.  You're still doing it now FFS :lol:

By the way I know I change my posts a lot, I do it all the time, usually at least twice per post :D

But your few posts there made you look as wacky as you AC fee. I answered everyone of your questions regardless of how s**** or good they were. Sometimes what you write changes a lot :pow:

As for HV I remember posting this in March 2009 http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,60541.msg1728845.html#msg1728845

Oh you answer, you just have a strange way of consistently answering someone's post as if you've skimmed through it and missed most of the key info :lol:

I am off to bed now, I reccomend you get some sleep as well

Seriously can Barton not play in the middle ffs O0

Just so you know I didn't miss it:

This is not a thread about perceived value of players, I repeat this is not an estimated value of players thread.

What kind of bid do you think should be accepted for our current players assuming someone ponies up the lolly?

Factor in potential, resale value, off the field issues, squad depth, injury records and the ability to replace the player.

:thup:

Dont disagree with that much from the original post tbh. Prob would take a fair amount less for Guthrie/Enrique & more for Barton, before it was a no brainer.

Doesnt seem that bizarre though.

Quite a few of those players we may have a hard time replacing in terms of ability/potential ability any time soon. No point selling them.

Guest Roger Kint
Quite a few of those players we may have a hard time replacing in terms of ability/potential ability any time soon. No point selling them.

Would they be a fair few of the ones not good enough to keep us up last year? Noew they are unreplacable? ;D

Guest Roger Kint

Wasnt really player ability that took us down last season was it, bit more to it.

You are totally right, lets not blame any of the poor souls who gave about 20% effort on that fateful Sunday afternoon :facepalm:

Guest Roger Kint

Where did i say no one should be blamed then. I said it wasnt player ability that took us down, they were more than good enough to stay up.

ok then

Agree, ability wasn't the main problem, motivation/effort was.  Which was caused by a combination of shit managers, chaos at the club and yes some lazy cunt players, not all of them though.