Newcastle-Online: Reds v Blues match (all forumites welcome) - JULY 17

Stu
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The best thing for me about these games is getting to put see the differences between the real people and the forum persona you imagine. I've got Madras down as a middle aged bespectacled professor/librarian, Knowledgeable and kindly to those who know him, almost a father figure if you will, but with an almost pathalogical hatred for those without his passion for learning, the truth, and moral values.

I kind of don't want him to turn up as it may ruin the man I've built him up to be.

What am I expected to be like...I'm curious...

Charver Prototype

Classic football shirts clearance section!

Names of shops, please. Worse shopper in the world here.

www.classicfootballshirts.co.uk

Yeah, I did a search for XXL shirts up to £15 and there were loads. Shame I'm only currently looking for a blue one as there weren't loads to chose from. Tossing up between 98/99 Schalke, 05/06 Hertha Berlin and 09/10 MV Maastricht.

But in future I may well be on here rather than ebay for my monthly purchase. And the delivery costs seem reasonable.  :thup:

For you Red lot there is a nice Treviso shirt on there for £7.99. Bargain.

I'm actually contemplating wearing a Chelsea shirt. To quote Alanis Morrisette, isn't it ironic.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

For you Red lot there is a nice Treviso shirt on there for £7.99. Bargain.

I'm actually contemplating wearing a Chelsea shirt. To quote Alanis Morrisette, isn't it ironic.

Aye, that was the one I was looking at too, or the Falkirk one since all her family live in Falkirk and her sister plays for the Girl's team.

The best thing for me about these games is getting to put see the differences between the real people and the forum persona you imagine. I've got Madras down as a middle aged bespectacled professor/librarian, Knowledgeable and kindly to those who know him, almost a father figure if you will, but with an almost pathalogical hatred for those without his passion for learning, the truth, and moral values.

I kind of don't want him to turn up as it may ruin the man I've built him up to be.

:iamatwat:

aye, just call me "the prof" from now on.

You do look like someone famous of course.....

Im not going to dare to ask.

Im not going to dare to ask.

http://www.gas13.ru/v3/tutorials/hair9.jpg

http://www.dancesafe.org/pics/pillpics/PMA%20antwerpen%2011_08_01.jpg

http://s0.geograph.org.uk/photos/05/30/053005_937f7f77.jpg