Newcastle-Online: Reds v Blues match (all forumites welcome) - JULY 17

Stu
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who's getting the Metro from Central then? Probs gonna get lost if i don't have anyone to hold my hand like.

Howay man Yorkie!  Quite simples...

Get the train going to the Airport, get off at Regent Centre, when going out of the station to the bus station go left, keep walking that direction for 1 min going past asda and the pitch/school will be to your left

:lol:

Aye, it's literally a 30 second walk from the Metro.

Any decent boozer's around their for after.....

Gosforth High Street has numerous boozers of varying quality.

Guest neesy111

Who's getting the Metro from Central then? Probs gonna get lost if i don't have anyone to hold my hand like.

Get the train going to the Airport, get off at Regent Centre, when going out of the station to the bus station go left, keep walking that direction for 1 min going past asda and the pitch/school will be to your left

Never been up Gosforth for a drink before, surprising considering the amount of time I used to go drinking in newcastle

Never been up Gosforth for a drink before, surprising considering the amount of time I used to go drinking in newcastle

if its nice only the brandling has anywhere to sit outside. gosforth hotel and the county are probably the pick on the high street.

if its nice only the brandling has anywhere to sit outside. gosforth hotel and the county are probably the pick on the high street.

The Brandling is great these days, used to be shit and if the weather is nice we can all sit outside.

You can sit out the back of The County as well.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Going to buy a fat compression t-shirt to wear under the skin tight Italian Top that arrived last week.

Going to buy a fat compression t-shirt to wear under the skin tight Italian Top that arrived last week.

Haha thats my tactic. Hence me wearing one on Saturday gone despite it being hot as fuck anyway.

The Brandling is great these days, used to be shit and if the weather is nice we can all sit outside.

The Brandling is basically The Forth, very nice. Does nice bait n all. There and The County are probably the best.

There is also a Spoons inbetween them both.

Haha thats my tactic. Hence me wearing one on Saturday gone despite it being hot as f*** anyway.

The Brandling is great these days, used to be s*** and if the weather is nice we can all sit outside.

The Brandling is basically The Forth, very nice. Does nice bait n all. There and The County are probably the best.

i haven't been into the brandling for over a year but unless the choice of beers completly changed and it has developed a very eclectic jukebox with a very studenty clintelle then the only thing it has in common with the forth is it sells beer and food. (for all i'm not a regular in the forth anymore i'm still quite protective of the place  :thup:)

Haha thats my tactic. Hence me wearing one on Saturday gone despite it being hot as f*** anyway.

The Brandling is great these days, used to be s*** and if the weather is nice we can all sit outside.

i haven't been into the brandling for over a year but unless the choice of beers completly changed and it has developed a very eclectic jukebox with a very studenty clintelle then the only thing it has in common with the forth is it sells beer and food. (for all i'm not a regular in the forth anymore i'm still quite protective of the place  :thup:)

It has the same drinks menu, give or take a couple. And the menu's/websites etc are very similar so I have a hunch they're owned by the same people. I've only known the Brandling Arms for the last 6months and has way more of a trendy vibe than owt else in Gosforth.

It has the same drinks menu, give or take a couple. And the menu's/websites etc are very similar so I have a hunch they're owned by the same people. I've only known the Brandling Arms for the last 6months and has way more of a trendy vibe than owt else in Gosforth.

Aye, The Brandling Arms is The Forth's 'sister' pub.

It used to be a total shit hole but it was taken over and overhauled a few years ago now, I can only presume Madras hasn't been in since.

Aye, The Brandling Arms is The Forth's 'sister' pub.

It used to be a total s*** hole but it was taken over overhauled a few years ago now, I can only presume Madras hasn't been in since.

hey fingers crossed then, hope my hopes haven't been built up unduly.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Haha thats my tactic. Hence me wearing one on Saturday gone despite it being hot as fuck anyway.

Bought mine today from Canterbury's, feels like I'm wearing a huge condom - though I guess I should be used to that. Eh? Eh? EH?! Nah, my penis is tiny.

Guest neesy111

Only got 1 red top, my England T20 so will have to wear that, as I have very little $$$ at this time  :dave:

Guest GallowgateKev

Ill be sporting englands world cup top! So i can have a winning feeling when i wear it for once!