The 2010-2011 Betting Thread - forum gamble fails, Ash's fault.

Kaizero

You accused me of being Mr Hindsight (i.e. only offering an opinion AFTER the event). I countered that by linking you to an earlier post where I'd stated the SAME THING before the event*

Now you're whingeing that I'm bringing up past posts.

:lol:

*the event in question being you losing all of your money on Saturday's match

It's not just that one thing though.

You're trolling all of the time which is why you add fuck all insight.

And again, you don't bet what you can't afford to lose.

You accused me of being Mr Hindsight (i.e. only offering an opinion AFTER the event). I countered that by linking you to an earlier post where I'd stated the SAME THING before the event*

I generally post opinion when there's something to post opinion about, i.e.

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,72589.msg2625126.html#msg2625126

If I was retarded enough to blindly follow another's suggestion, then I might also assume all of that person's posts are 'trolling' (:lol:) and get wound up by it or then again, I'd ignore it and engage with the posters that I do enjoy conversing with :dontknow:

As for your bet, my original comment "the number #2 rule..." wasn't intended to be a snipe at your bet, it was just an example why it's one of the so-called 'golden rules of gambling' - I can't help the fact that you went OTT and dug a hole.

I generally post opinion when there's something to post opinion about, i.e.

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,72589.msg2625126.html#msg2625126

If I was retarded enough to blindly follow another's suggestion, then I might also assume all of that person's posts are 'trolling' (:lol:) and get wound up by it or then again, I'd ignore it and engage with the posters that I do enjoy conversing with :dontknow:

As for your bet, my original comment "the number #2 rule..." wasn't intended to be a snipe at your bet, it was just an example why it's one of the so-called 'golden rules of gambling' - I can't help the fact that you went OTT and dug a hole.

Dug a fucking hole? Christ you don't half talk some bollocks.

Interesting that it took you trawling back to November to find something useful. Says it all.

To quote you:   :facepalm:

Guest marky555

I love clicking on this thread to see what bets people are discussing, only to see a couple of bitches arguing.

Piquionne 1st goal - West Ham 2-1

35/1

Have you already placed your bet Jonny? Just for that, I'm going West Ham  :aww:

No I haven't. Might go for Birmingham now :razz:

:lol: Probably too late, but I've not bet. The responses off you and Neil reminded me why I stopped betting :smug: