The 2010-2011 Betting Thread - forum gamble fails, Ash's fault.

Kaizero

There's something about Chelsea, no matter how often they disappoint, I still have that feeling that they could just revert back to their early season form if they get an early goal. Man U were woeful against West Ham as well, the lucky and/or cheating pricks, Chelsea have to have a chance. 16-1 as well, I like those odds.

edit: Usually what happens in these situations is that the other team than that I thought would win score 4 goals, and the bet is good.

:lol: I've chucked a few pence on various in-play 3 folds. Ajax Cape Town in S. Africa stand between me and doubling a 50p bet, yet it's gone from 0-1 at half-time, to 4-4. The strange thing is, it's gone from 2-4, to 3-4, to 3-5, to 4-5, and now they've only just put up a correction which means it's 4-4 :lol: How can you completely not notice a goal you've put up is a mistake until after another is scored? And it's not just one website, both flashscores and Bet365 done it!

Something had to fucking give on the 6 fold! Motherwell up against Dundee. Otherwise it was all going fucking swimmingly within the first half hour. Too good to be true.

Rooney to outscore Torres @ 10/3.

Seems too good to be true. Hesitant to put it on ???

fucking...

For some bizarre reason, against my better judgement, I went for Torres to score first. Even though he won't.

...typical.

So you worked out what you were betting on, it was good value and you were confident in it - then you bet on the opposite, essentially?

Pretty much :lol:

Fuck sake. Even various little 3 folds are fucking up ridiculously. I think I'm going to get Bet365 to delete my account and block me from creating a new one. Fed up of this bullshit.

Horse Racing > Football

Winnings from Cheltenham & Aintree have covered my losses on the footy. Looks like we're going to Monte Carlo after all.

Denman/Carole's Legacy reverse forcecast @ 11/1

Won £20.13 from a four fold yesterday. Took the 20 out and gunna build up the 13p see how high I can get it, got man c and qpr double, gets me 29p

Stuck the 29p on Real/Barca double

Up to 47p  :cheesy:

Treble of Porto tonight, Chelsea and Man Utd at the weekend

All Europa home teams are odds-on tonight. Seems too good to be true.

Aye, just spotted that, might look for something a bit more interesting. Has to be an upset amongst them..

I've gone with 2 wins and two draws for the Europa League. Dynamo Kiev and Villarreal to win with the other two obviously draws. £3.90 returns £175.

Porto's home form is absolutely devastating.

They'll manage a draw. I'm giving the half-time team talk via skype.