The 2010-2011 Betting Thread - forum gamble fails, Ash's fault.

Kaizero

Are you basically just backing the underdogs in play midway through the 2nd half, when they're level? I've noticed you've won a few of those recently.

Yep, and it's actually winning me more money than sensible accumulators. :thup:

Are you basically just backing the underdogs in play midway through the 2nd half, when they're level? I've noticed you've won a few of those recently.

My only problem is, I doubt I'll be able to resist betting on Premier League football next weekend. :lol:

Oh, also, I'm great when I have no bloody money on stuff. Turn to my mate on Friday when Juve-Milan was being advertised, "That's got a boring 1-0 Milan win written all over it. Probably someone daft like Gattuso will score."

:thup: Pick your moments and in-play can do you a treat. I managed to have 35 quid sat in my account from a quid after backing randoms in-play. Though the way I done it was I put mini accys on 3 or 4 teams who are leading with around 1.2-1.4 odds. Lost it all getting greedy, but if you're disciplined in your betting you can make a killing.