The 2010-2011 Betting Thread - forum gamble fails, Ash's fault.

Kaizero

Just seen an indirect freekick for a back pass in Mexican game. Very rare these days.

Anyway, it let you still bet whilst the freekick was being set up. Got them to score first at 6/4 and they did - it's like printing money.

I think they will, got a big wad on them as well. Would be an absolute crisis at the club if they don't win this match, so I think they're well up for it.

Cheers.  :thup:

At least now I know that Augsburg will fuck it up. :lol:

Interesting fact: They've only drawn 7 and lost 5 games this season . I've had bets on them 10 times - 10 times they didn't win.

I think they will, got a big wad on them as well. Would be an absolute crisis at the club if they don't win this match, so I think they're well up for it.

Interesting fact: They've only drawn 7 and lost 5 games this season . I've had bets on them 10 times - 10 times they didn't win.

I think the main issue so far this season has been the defense, they've a brand new back line now Demidov and Stadsgaard went to Spain, and they lack the defensive link between defense and midfield after Annan left for Schalke. Up front they're still as good as ever, so it's just a matter of finding the player best equipped to perform the Annan role as that's the weak link.

I think the main issue so far this season has been the defense, they've a brand new back line now Demidov and Stadsgaard went to Spain, and they lack the defensive link between defense and midfield after Annan left for Schalke. Up front they're still as good as ever, so it's just a matter of finding the player best equipped to perform the Annan role as that's the weak link.

Ok. Was wondering what the reasons were.

Lets's hope they'll get the first win today.