The 2010-2011 Betting Thread - forum gamble fails, Ash's fault.

Kaizero

Wahey, got my first big win on the football accys for a while yesterday, Chelsea, Everton, Reading and Brighton. I planned to return to my losing ways today with a treble of:

Dortmund -1

Levante

Marseille

...but for some reason the site wouldn't let me take Dortmund. Just done the double instead.

:celb1:

Wahey, got my first big win on the football accys for a while yesterday, Chelsea, Everton, Reading and Brighton. I planned to return to my losing ways today with a treble of:

Dortmund -1

Levante

Marseille

...but for some reason the site wouldn't let me take Dortmund. Just done the double instead.

:celb1:

Gah, Dortmud 3-0, could of been so much better. Better than a kick up the arse though.

Tippeligaen on Sunday. Stromsgodset - Sarpsborg 08. Stromsgodset was one of the best home teams last season with 10-2-3 on 15 games. Sarpsborg 08 are good at home, but absolutly hopeless away from home. I have never been more sure, this is a clear home win!

Unibet have 1,70 on Stromsgodset now, and 2,75 on Stromsgodset-1.

Stromsgodset won 5-2  :snod:

Put much on BE?

Napoli and Porto too. Udi's form has been halted, and they're without most of their team (Di Natale and Sanchez). Porto have won every single home game this season.

If this doesn't come in, then I..... I don't know what I'll do.