The 2010-2011 Betting Thread - forum gamble fails, Ash's fault.

Kaizero

£50 on Dodgers to beat the Giants. Dodgers have 1 win in 6, Giants have 5 wins in 6.

It belongs to the story I managed to click the wrong team and not notice before it was too late, mind. :weep:

£50 on Dodgers to beat the Giants. Dodgers have 1 win in 6, Giants have 5 wins in 6.

It belongs to the story I managed to click the wrong team and not notice before it was too late, mind. :weep:

right now i wouldnt trust you to win if you were betting on tomorrow being wednesday.

Guest BooBoo

David the money you must spend on betting is frightening. Is it not surely better to wait for a good bet to come along rather than impulsively betting on anything an everything, every day?

David the money you must spend on betting is frightening. Is it not surely better to wait for a good bet to come along rather than impulsively betting on anything an everything, every day?

Don't agree with you.  :lol:

1. I don't spent that much on betting. Yes, it has become a bit more recently but I would never spent more money on betting than I could afford. I have my limits.

2. That IS a good bet. I don't know if you're following the Tour but Lance has said, after he lost 15 minutes to the race leaders that he now wants to win a stage.

So, he will (hopefully) win a stage.

This morning I did my usual 10 € on Armstrong to win the stage. The difference is, today, it could actually happen.

Wasn't to be again.  :undecided:

Have that kind of long-term bet as well:

PL: ManUtd

LA Liga: Real Madrid

Seria A: Inter

Bundesliga: Bayern Munich

5 € returns around 130€.

Is that a good bet? Valerengas opponents seem to have a good home record.

It all depends. Vålerenga are chasing Rosenborg and anything but a win will see them potentially slip out of the title race. Aalesund have preformed above expectations, but have 1-1-2 in their four latest games and are starting to look like the side they are on paper. Vålerenga are 4-0-0 and also starting to look like the side they are on paper.

Anything can happen though, I'm on a shit roll betting wise the past week and a half. :lol:

Had a fiver on Benfica to beat Monaco and Portimonense to beat Brighton - Brighton game abandoned after 68 minutes because of a brawl with Portimonense 2-0 up... I will be royally pissed off if the result is void, especially if it's due to Gus Poyet's players, the fucking snivelling pixie faced cunt.