The 2010-2011 Betting Thread - forum gamble fails, Ash's fault.

Kaizero

Guest Supersylt

What about Owen Coyle @ 22/1. I can see the posibility for Bolton to fight against relegation this season.

I'm in Sweden shopping cheap food and beer and won't be back in time to do a decent write-up before the matches start. I got a Stabæk, Hønefoss, Haugesund dnb and Brann dnb quadruple going. Brann is the least secue of those four. I'd not dare bet on the other two matches as they're very likely to go either way.

You can toss in Fredrikstad and Bodø/Glimt from the Adeccoleague as well as they're pretty safe even being away.

What does "Season Handicap - Winner" mean?

Does for example "Stoke + 40" mean I have to add 40 points to their final amount of points and if they would be champions with that new amount of points I would have won?

Isn't it whatever you see listed, gets added to the points total at the end of the season? Then the one with the most wins.  Therefore Liverpool + 10 or whatever is likely to be more of a favourite than Chelsea + 0?

Isn't it whatever you see listed, gets added to the points total at the end of the season? Then the one with the most wins.  Therefore Liverpool + 10 or whatever is likely to be more of a favourite than Chelsea + 0?

Aha, so you're maybe looking for someone to do a Birmingham?

Yep - I think so... maybe it could be us? :D

Yep, although I think Spurs won last season, you're pretty much always looking at 88+pts to win it.

Sorry, bit of a late one this. I have a titanic fiver on Fluminese, and a Montpellier/Bordeaux draw, odds of about 8.5/1 I think.

2-0 and 0-0 at HT - going to lay the draw so to speak, I think.