Guest black n white

given

milner taylor  ramage  duff

solano butt  emre    luque

nzogbia

martins

bench: parker, dyer, bramble, sib,harper

Guest Gosport Toon

3-5-2 rarely works but I'd like to see this team / line-up given a go to start, assuming we need to rest Duff, Moore, Martins and Dyer. I'd rest Parker as well and put a firework up Luque's @rse.

Given

Taylor        Bramble  Ramage

Milner            Pattinson              Butt              Emre          Zog

Sibi        Luque

Subs : Harper, Solano, Martins, Huntington, Parker

If he wants to rest Dyer then he needs to start him and take him off after he does the job abd gets us a lead, no point doing what Wenger did with Henry rested him but then ended up having to give him 45 mins to make a difference, so had had to play at full pelt.

If he wants to rest Dyer then he needs to start him and take him off after he does the job abd gets us a lead, no point doing what Wenger did with Henry rested him but then ended up having to give him 45 mins to make a difference, so had had to play at full pelt.

He looked knackered on Saturday. I'm confident we can win Thursday without him. Much sooner have him fit for the Pompey game.

He looked knackered on Saturday. I'm confident we can win Thursday without him. Much sooner have him fit for the Pompey game.

He did but 90 mins was always going to be tough on him, I just think Roeder is going to use him in some way or another,  he won't rest him totaly so rather use him at the start then expect him to run like mad forthe last 20 mins if we go behind.

I think this will be extremley tough game against anyone to be honost especially with a back 3, lets hope none of them get injured.

Given

Taylor --- Shitus Shambles --- Ramage

---- Butt---

Duff -- Emre -- Parker -- n zogbia

Luque -- Martins

Play a strong centre and hopefully entangle there midfield while duff and nzogbia bomb on and cutting in and out same 4 luque and martins, have butt playing really deep. have sibs on bench for that crossing option.

If we are going to play 3 at the back i'd like to see:

Given

Ramage  Bramble    Taylor

Milner          Emre            Butt          N'Zogbia   

Parker     

Sibierski    Martins

I'd love to see Patterson get a game. Still no sign of Bernard? Why have him on our books?

Guest BigTrev

If we are going to play 3 at the back i'd like to see:

Given

Ramage Bramble Taylor

Milner Emre Butt N'Zogbia

Parker

Sibierski Martins

I'd love to see Patterson get a game. Still no sign of Bernard? Why have him on our books?

Bernard is injured

Duff is injured. He is due to have a scan tomorrow but if he trully struggled to walk after the Arsenal game due to foot swelling, then he certainly won't be able to make it in the Celta Vigo's game. How long he would be sidelined depends on the results of the scanning tomorrow.

We must stick to 442/451/433, because we never play 3 at the back ala 352/343. To be brutally honest I don't trust our defenders to be able to switch system and master it in a couple of days.

Given

Solano - Taylor - Bramble - Ramage

Milner - Parker - Emre - N'Zogbia

Martins - Dyer

If Roeder does not want to overwork Dyer, then Luque in for Dyer.

i'd also give nobby a chance a right back - maybe he can end his career in that position. he can only be an improvement over what we have.

nobby-taylor-moore-whoever is fit