Palace saved from going into liquidation

ChrisJbarnes

It's amazing how much anger there is against the banks from the fans - Palace borrowed money and when they didn't pay it back, the bank demanded interest/payments etc. - how dare they?! :angry: :lol:

"The consortium want to thank Lloyds specifically as they really came to the rescue to save the negotiations.

Sounds like anger.

What has that got to do with anything that I was saying? I was on about what the fans were saying earlier today.

It's amazing how much anger there is against the banks from the fans - Palace borrowed money and when they didn't pay it back, the bank demanded interest/payments etc. - how dare they?! :angry: :lol:

"The consortium want to thank Lloyds specifically as they really came to the rescue to save the negotiations.

Sounds like anger.

What has that got to do with anything that I was saying? I was on about what the fans were saying earlier today.

You cant see any connection :lol:

Sounds like anger.

Me - The fans were protesting outside the bank this morning. You - the consortium said this afternoon that the bank saved the day

Nope, no connection.

Sounds like anger.

Me - The fans were protesting outside the bank this morning. You - the consortium said this afternoon that the bank saved the day

Nope, no connection.

Okay :facepalm:

Guest dazzanufc1892

hate the club, dont know why, just always have. They remind me of the scruffy neighbour you just wish would move out, plus, warnock was there, good riddance

Could it also have something to do with that pissflap Simon Jordan?

dont like the bloke but at the same time, would love somebody with his passion at the helm

Sounds like anger.

Nope, no connection.

:lol:

Sounds like anger.

Nope, no connection.

:lol:

How about you explain it then Spence. I don't get it either.

JH writes what he thinks:

It's amazing how much anger there is against the banks from the fans

The fans who have bought the ground & saved the club say:

"The consortium want to thank Lloyds bank specifically as they really came to the rescue to save the negotiations"

Can you spot the anger?

Tbf Backtracking Jonny did slide in his reply tome "earlier today".

No big shakes really.

the future of Crystal palace hangs in the balance and is very much in the hands of a person in a Bank in Scotland whom we have never met and it seems we are not allowed to speak to.

If you have a top job at a bank & you can close compaines down at least have the balls to meet people & let people know who you are. FUCKING COWARD

Eh? This person cannot "close companies down". They can extend or refuse to extend credit. The fact that the consequences of this person making the only sound decision (to not continue lending money to a company that cannot pay it back) are that a company might go bankrupt has nothing to to with him/her. Any anger should be directed at the management that got the club into the position it's in.

"The consortium want to thank Lloyds bank specifically as they really came to the rescue to save the negotiations"

Can you spot the anger?

No big shakes really.

Aye, but I was on about the regular fans, those outside the ground, on forums etc, and at the bank in London, not the consortium which happened to be made of fans. They were hardly ever going to release a statement saying "The bank were no use whatsoever, the money grabbing bastards" were they?

the future of Crystal palace hangs in the balance and is very much in the hands of a person in a Bank in Scotland whom we have never met and it seems we are not allowed to speak to.

If you have a top job at a bank & you can close compaines down at least have the balls to meet people & let people know who you are. f***ing COWARD

Eh? This person cannot "close companies down". They can extend or refuse to extend credit. The fact that the consequences of this person making the only sound decision (to not continue lending money to a company that cannot pay it back) are that a company might go bankrupt has nothing to to with him/her. Any anger should be directed at the management that got the club into the position it's in.

The person making that decision knows they will be closing that company down ffs, you even say it yourself. Liverpool bank with the Bank Of Scotland as well could you imagine what it would of been like if some mystery "X " @ the BOS had decided to not extended Liverpool's loan earlier ont he year.

Can you spot the anger?

No big shakes really.

Aye, but I was on about the regular fans, those outside the ground, on forums etc, and at the bank in London, not the consortium which happened to be made of fans. They were hardly ever going to release a statement saying "The bank were no use whatsoever, the money grabbing bastards" were they?

So the loons who use the net & talk on SSN are regular fans & the ones working in CPFC 2010 are not classed as regular? Strange.

They have said afterwards: "Bank of Scotland were not playing ball"

Can you spot the anger?

No big shakes really.

So the loons who use the net & talk on SSN are regular fans & the ones working in CPFC 2010 are not classed as regular? Strange.

You're completely missing my point - By using the phrase 'fans', I was referring to the regular Crystal Palace fans (i.e. not those that are part of a consortium/the club etc.) and not referring to the people that were part of the consortium. I can't believe I'm having to even explain this :lol: We aren't even arguing!!

Can you spot the anger?

No big shakes really.

You're completely missing my point - By using the phrase 'fans', I was referring to the regular Crystal Palace fans (i.e. not those that are part of a consortium/the club etc.) and not referring to the people that were part of the consortium. I can't believe I'm having to even explain this :lol: We aren't even arguing!!

I could go on but I guess we are both bored :thup:

If you have a top job at a bank & you can close compaines down at least have the balls to meet people & let people know who you are. f***ing COWARD

The person making that decision knows they will be closing that company down ffs, you even say it yourself. Liverpool bank with the Bank Of Scotland as well could you imagine what it would of been like if some mystery "X " @ the BOS had decided to not extended Liverpool's loan earlier ont he year.

I'd have been over the moon: it would have meant the Yanks having to sell up immediately. Liverpool isn't in debt the way Palace or Man Utd is. The debt is not on the club's books, but on the books of the company that owns the club. If the banks had cut off the credit, they would have got the club and the holding company would have gone bankrupt. As things stand, the loan was only extended on the condition that the Yanks immediately start looking for a buyer.

The point is, it's not the bloke at the bank that has fucked up royally. It's in no way down to him if he correctly decides to stop letting someone else piss his bank's money into the wind. It's not like this is the first time the bank will have got in touch with Palace, is it? The bank will have been telling them for months if not years to get their shit together, and they didn't.

The point is, it's not the bloke at the bank that has f***ed up royally. It's in no way down to him if he correctly decides to stop letting someone else piss his bank's money into the wind. It's not like this is the first time the bank will have got in touch with Palace, is it? The bank will have been telling them for months if not years to get their s*** together, and they didn't.

Did you even read what the CPFC 2010  wrote in the hands of a person in a Bank of Scotland whom we have never met and it seems we are not allowed to speak to" you would think that a bank that was bailed out by the Goverment for not being run very well would at least speak to the next fuckers likely to be in charge. Anyway CPFC 2010  have moved on & got a deal done with Lloyds Banking Group the parent company of BOS which seems strange to me.

The point is, it's not the bloke at the bank that has f***ed up royally. It's in no way down to him if he correctly decides to stop letting someone else piss his bank's money into the wind. It's not like this is the first time the bank will have got in touch with Palace, is it? The bank will have been telling them for months if not years to get their s*** together, and they didn't.

Did you even read what the CPFC 2010  wrote in the hands of a person in a Bank of Scotland whom we have never met and it seems we are not allowed to speak to" you would think that a bank that was bailed out by the Goverment for not being run very well would at least speak to the next fuckers likely to be in charge. Anyway CPFC 2010  have moved on & got a deal done with Lloyds Banking Group the parent company of BOS which seems strange to me.

That would be the bloke in charge of winding up fucked companies. Why should he care if it's Crystal Palace or Bloggs' Hardware?

That would be the bloke in charge of winding up f***ed companies. Why should he care if it's Crystal Palace or Bloggs' Hardware?

I couldn't give a shit if it was Apple, Blue Line Taxis or Crystal Palace that person should have the decency to speak/make themselves available to a organisation/people that want to do a takeover that will save people job.

That would be the bloke in charge of winding up f***ed companies. Why should he care if it's Crystal Palace or Bloggs' Hardware?

I couldn't give a shit if it was Apple, Blue Line Taxis or Crystal Palace that person should have the decency to speak/make themselves available to a organisation/people that want to do a takeover that will save people job.

Of course they should, but we're not talking about people here, we're talking about bankers.

I mean, arguing that this guy's a class-A dick is kinda like arguing that your wife is married.

I couldn't give a s*** if it was Apple, Blue Line Taxis or Crystal Palace that person should have the decency to speak/make themselves available to a organisation/people that want to do a takeover that will save people job.

Of course they should, but we're not talking about people here, we're talking about bankers.

I mean, arguing that this guy's a class-A dick is kinda like arguing that your wife is married.

At last :thup:

I couldn't give a s*** if it was Apple, Blue Line Taxis or Crystal Palace that person should have the decency to speak/make themselves available to a organisation/people that want to do a takeover that will save people job.

At last :thup:

Sorry. Didn't realise that was what you were driving at. Agree wholeheartedly that bankers are pretty much cunts to a man.