Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest firetotheworks

Higuain for Podolski is the most specific Fantasy League fuck up in my illustrious career.

Samaras quote ahead of the Greece-Arg game.

Samaras' side are looking to upset one of the tournament favourites in Argentina and progress from Group B.

Barcelona forward Messi has the highest profile in a star-studded team, who won their first two matches and Samaras said: "He is a top player. Next to him I am nothing. He is the best in the world."

:iamatwat:

Guest Phil K

Its actually an enjoyable game, and no - it's NOT because Germany are getting the opposite treatment they normally get from World Cup refs either.

Plenty chances, good football, Germany looking sorry for themselves (always wondered how they'd act if they had a result like England normally get)

Klose wrongly sent off. But how often have Germans done the playacting to get opposition players sent off ? They're AT LEAST as bad as latin countries.

But enjoyable game for all that. Actually impressed by Serbia's big centre forward

By the way, the BBC commentary....you'd think they were doing it for German TV ! Surprised at Jonathon Pearce mind. That ex-Makem manager I'm not though.

Guest Phil K

What the f*** is wrong with this Serbian keeper?

Expand on that, please ?

Whats he done wrong ?

By the way - whats those blue things on the German players neck/back ? Schweinhunt or whatever his name is ?