Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

That USA goal has just ruined the whole fucking world cup for me. I'm at fucking work on sunday fucking afternoon man ffs. Seriously pissed off here.

You probably just gave Mike a hard on.

That US goal has given us a right twat of a likely run.

Milner totally justified his selection, Lennons too flakey to start these games, better bet bringing him on in the latter stages.

Just means Germany (probably) instead of Ghana/Serbia. From then on it's the same as it would have been.

Think we'd play Uruguay/SK if we'd finished top and gone through the second round.

As opposed to Argentina? Ah right.

Yes we've manufactured the hardest route from the easiest group. Typical.

It might actually be very good for us to get Germany.

If we beat them, thatd give us a load of confidence against Argentina.

If we dont beat them, we wouldnt have beaten the argies/brazilians anyway. so who cares.

That USA goal has just ruined the whole fucking world cup for me. I'm at fucking work on sunday fucking afternoon man ffs. Seriously pissed off here.

Yup. Means we play all the best teams just to get to the semi's.

Ithink it now means if Germany win the group and serbia beat australia...then one of USA/SERBIA URUGUAY/S.KOREA will be in the semi finals.....

Nah its more than likely going to be Portugal, maybe Spain if they can win their group.

It might actually be very good for us to get Germany.

If we beat them, thatd give us a load of confidence against Argentina.

If we dont beat them, we wouldnt have beaten the argies/brazilians anyway. so who cares.

:thup:

We gave up the right to expect an easy run with that disgraceful performance against Algeria.

Ithink it now means if Germany win the group and serbia beat australia...then one of USA/SERBIA URUGUAY/S.KOREA will be in the semi finals.....

Nah its more than likely going to be Portugal, maybe Spain if they can win their group.

Spain and portugal are in the other half of the draw....work it out 2 teams from groups a-d will be in semis..2 teams from e-h also

Gotta give it to Capello again. His decisions have won us the game. Milner, defoe & that world class tackle from Upson. Many wouldnt have had any of those, maybe most of us.

Hope Upson stays in the teams and won't be dropped for Jamie "I'm tired after 20 minutes" Carragher.

Potentially : Germany - Argentina - Spain/Portugal - Brazil

Tough run in but yous would probably have seen 2 of those later 3 in the semis and final anyway. Germany and Argentina have their weaknesses as well so if yous can exploit them yous will at least gain confidence to take the likes of Brazil on. Maybe not as bad a run in as most think.

That f***ing Milner is average as f***, why is he starting for England?

Good performance, some good crosses - understand the importance of the assist, but not sure it was that great a performance as it's being made out as he lost the ball quite a bit despite being up against a yellow carded fullback. Clearly everyone is relieved that someone could do something in the current situation. Beyond that game, still don't think he's good enough to be starting against a good side. Same with Defoe.

But meh, don't mind being wrong, and it's great to see new players doing well in the England side instead of the same old failures being given a constant run in the side.

Gotta give it to Capello again. His decisions have won us the game. Milner, defoe & that world class tackle from Upson. Many wouldnt have had any of those, maybe most of us.

Hope Upson stays in the teams and won't be dropped for Jamie "I'm tired after 20 minutes" Carragher.

Will King be out? Is he ruled out of it all now?