Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Goalkeepers in Premiership >>> Goalkeepers in Serie A. Just overly theatrical/acrobatic in the air.

Buffon and Julio Cesar are both better than anything in the Premiership though and I don't rate Julio Cesar too high.

Goalkeepers in Premiership >>> Goalkeepers in Serie A. Just overly theatrical/acrobatic in the air.

Off one incident.  :lol:

Felt this way for about a decade. Theres a whole bunch of them who jump around like a fish out of water when a shot comes their way, but end up just flapping a hand at the ball or getting nowhere near it. Obviously there are exceptions like Buffon/Peruzzi, but the standard below a handful of world class keepers tends to drop very quickly - alot better in the Premiership imo where you have good keepers at even mid table clubs.

Mind you, some of what I'm referring to from the past could just be the result of match fixing in Serie A.

Average Goalkeeper in Premiership >>> average Goalkeeper in Serie A. Just overly theatrical/acrobatic in the air.

Robert Green is an average goalkeeper in the Premiership

Guest firetotheworks

This commentator is doing everything he can to become my most despised commentator. I think I'd actually prefer Tyldesley.

Guest firetotheworks

This commentator is doing everything he can to become my most despised commentator. I think I'd actually prefer Tyldesley.

Who is it? And man? I hate that c***.

The ITV 1 one. He's the most scripted, patronising, condescending, overreacting, cliche'-ing, hyperbole-ing cunt I've ever had the displeasure of listening to.

The ITV 1 one. He's the most scripted, patronising, condescending, overreacting, cliche'-ing, hyperbole-ing cunt I've ever had the displeasure of listening to.

Peter Drury.

Guest firetotheworks

The ITV 1 one. He's the most scripted, patronising, condescending, overreacting, cliche'-ing, hyperbole-ing c*** I've ever had the displeasure of listening to.

Peter Drury.

I thought it was, but I often get names mixed up, and didn't want to get him mixed up with Peter Brackley, who I usually like. Probably because of Football Italia.

Guest firetotheworks

Did you hear what he said that time when Leeds were beating Man United? Something along the lines of (when the camera was on the Leeds fans) 'You just tell them it's not possible.' Honestly, obviously I don't support Leeds, but even I was outraged. The way he said it was like it was a child daring to fight a terminal disease.