Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The pitch is diabolical. Good luck to whoever has to play their QF on that.

I don't think anyone has to, this is the last game its being used for. It said before they wanted all stadiums to hosts a last 16 game, so i'm guessing this one can be dropped next round.

Pretty sure he said a QF and the 3rd place play off would be played on that pitch.

:kasper:

That's a massive joke. Saffa  :doh:

The pitch is diabolical. Good luck to whoever has to play their QF on that.

I don't think anyone has to, this is the last game its being used for. It said before they wanted all stadiums to hosts a last 16 game, so i'm guessing this one can be dropped next round.

Pretty sure he said a QF and the 3rd place play off would be played on that pitch.

That's the case.

Crikey. It's dreadful.

Has Park Chu-Young done anything remotely useful since he allegedly struck a freekick that rattled the bar?

Couple decent efforts on plays that led to nothing. Wouldn't say he's been shit, though. Average? Decent?

Guest firetotheworks

The match is funny, if someone gets tickled its a free kick, but if you get kung fu kicked in the face; play on.