Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Stop fucking pretending to be Brazilian and put the fucking cross in you twot.

:pow:

No I said it your way that time. Capital fucking A. Fucking doing stepovers like he's auditioning for a shoe deal the fucking cunt.

One thing i find weird. King is playing as the right sided cb despite mostly playing on the left side for us.....and Terry vice versa.

Terry plays on the left for Chelsea, he said King was happier then he was to move to the right.

Guest firetotheworks

Stop f***ing pretending to be Brazilian and put the f***ing cross in you twot.

:pow:

No I said it your way that time. Capital f***ing A. f***ing doing stepovers like he's auditioning for a shoe deal the f***ing c***.

:mackems:

One thing i find weird. King is playing as the right sided cb despite mostly playing on the left side for us.....and Terry vice versa.

Terry plays on the left for Chelsea, he said King was happier then he was to move to the right.

Plus Cole and Terry play alongside each other for their club, makes sense.

Guest kingdawson

Really? I could have sworn Carvalho played on the left (when he was actually fit).

Milner with one of the most shambolic 30 minutes i've seen in a while.

Was just as useless against Mexico in central midfield too. In a friendly as well.

He's not an international player, which is what some of us "haters" have been saying for a long while. At least not for now.