The Liverpool Thread

Parky

Spearing looks like the product of some mad scientist's attempt to combine human and potato into one monstrous starchy war machine. When he was leading their back line with that Flanagan I think I saw Arsenal fans in the stadium genuinely weeping blood.

Spat me coffee all over man!!! Haha

Spearing looks like the product of some mad scientist's attempt to combine human and potato into one monstrous starchy war machine. When he was leading their back line with that Flanagan I think I saw Arsenal fans in the stadium genuinely weeping blood.

They both look like 80's throwbacks.

80s? I'm thinking more pre-humanity throwbacks. They look like they should be hoying rocks at mammoths.

That was the 80's.

Hope our board are as generous with our Carroll money.

:lol:

In a Pigs eye will he

the f*** does that mean?

http://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/in+a+pig%27s+eye

in a pig's eye  (American informal)

something that you say which means you think there is no chance that something is true or that something will happen Me, in love with Sandra? In a pig's eye I am.

Bullocks

Hope our board are as generous with our Carroll money.

:lol:

In a Pigs eye will he

the f*** does that mean?

http://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/in+a+pig%27s+eye

in a pig's eye  (American informal)

something that you say which means you think there is no chance that something is true or that something will happen Me, in love with Sandra? In a pig's eye I am.

ahh i see. i've never heard that one before. the way you delivered it was a bit yoda like, i think thats what threw me.

Guest neesy111

I watched this, and to say that Liverpool deserved to win 5-0 would be over-stating badly.  2 goalkeeper howlers for 2 of the goals, 2 scrappy goals and 1 decent goal and that was it.

2-0 would be a fair reflection on the game tbh.

Part of me hopes they nick 5th from Spurs now. Liverpool will always be in and around the top 4 in future seasons whether they're in the Europa League or not. Take Spurs out of it though and I could see the likes of Bale, Modric & van der Vaart get itchy feet. Can't see it doing their finances any good either.

Throwing the towel in on behalf of Parky, he's well and truly beat.

Think this has a way to run yet fella.

Remeber I endured a year of being mocked for calling out the Spanish waiter.  :aww:

And where is he now eh?

Them finishing 5th could do huge damage to Spurs next season. Even without Europe I doubt there'd be a mass exodus from Liverpool and their new owners would still spend. Will Spurs be able to keep their star players and spend big in the summer without even having the Europa League?