The Liverpool Thread

Parky

Sooooo...

Dropped points to Sunderland (at home as well)

A win against the poorest Arsenal team since the days of Morrow, Hillier & Dickov.

A standard win at home to a lower mid-table Premier League side.

A defeat at Stoke.

Not the best really is it?

Life in this thread yet me hearties!!

Aye I think you'd deserve that tbf. Considering the money they've spent in comparison to Spurs this summer who should be their nearest rivals this season.

33 million net this summer, and 2 million net last January, hardly constitutes a big spend considering we are playing catch up after the previous 4 windows had a minus spend.

Aye I think you'd deserve that tbf. Considering the money they've spent in comparison to Spurs this summer who should be their nearest rivals this season.

33 million net this summer, and 2 million net last January, hardly constitutes a big spend considering we are playing catch up after the previous 4 windows had a minus spend.

And Spurs had been playing catch up the seasons before that so it levels out.

He wasn't talking about net spend though, was he?  He's implying that you have spent a lot in, supposedly, strengthening your team whereas 'Spurs haven't.  Nothing to do with your frugality defence :lol:

He wasn't talking about net spend though, was he?  He's implying that you have spent a lot in, supposedly, strengthening your team whereas 'Spurs haven't.  Nothing to do with your frugality defence :lol:

Spurs have spent 150 million under Harry, I read somewhere, surely that means they now have an established team that only now needs topping up each season, so would hardly be spending the same as Liverpool under a new manager. 

can't wait 'til the wheels really come off for Dalglish like :lol:

King Kenny? Surely such a thing could never happen!

interesting to see how the owners handle it when they eventually realise they're just gonna go nowhere with him and have to deal with his expensive misjudgements

sounds familiar? ???