The Liverpool Thread

Parky

What did Davies say that has pissed off Liverpool fans so much? From what i saw he hit the nail on the head.

If he'd had any balls he would have stuck by his words and certainly not donated money. Liverpool fans need to get a fucking grip. It's more of a cult than a football club.

After hearing and reading it all. I don't think there was any problem with the donation. He stood by his comments along with the donation. Said all along that it was a tragedy and he supports victims and getting answers, whilst stating that they go overboard with their fetish for being victims. He offered a donation to a cause that he deemed worthy whilst still defending his original points. :dontknow: Fucking disgusted that they've refused it. Disgusting set of people who are well past fighting for the true cause that the group was set up for.

Guest Phil K

What did Davies say that has p*ssed off Liverpool fans so much? From what i saw he hit the nail on the head.

If he'd had any balls he would have stuck by his words and certainly not donated money. Liverpool fans need to get a f***ing grip. It's more of a cult than a football club.

After hearing and reading it all. I don't think there was any problem with the donation. He stood by his comments along with the donation. Said all along that it was a tragedy and he supports victims and getting answers, whilst stating that they go overboard with their fetish for being victims. He offered a donation to a cause that he deemed worthy whilst still defending his original points. :dontknow: f***ing disgusted that they've refused it. Disgusting set of people who are well past fighting for the true cause that the group was set up for.

Scousers always overdo it.

They ARE obsessed with not only being "victims" but, like cockneys believe the world loves them when the opposite is actually true.

Guest Gemmill

I hope this is the sign of wagons circling to protect The King.

According to some absolute jockey on the Guardian comments the other day, Commoli is entirely to blame for them signing Carroll. The King wanted nothing to do with it. Whatever.

Guest Phil K

Were more people killed at Bradford, i seem to remember that being f***ing horrific.

No, there was less. Like the horror at Ibrox in 71 where 66 died, and they are always commemorated, but Rangers don't expect the world to keep changing this and that to appease them.

Liverpool do. Every time it goes quiet on "Hillsborough" you can guarantee they'll spark SOMETHING to whine more.

Their refusal to accept ANY blame for hundreds of them piling in without tickets YES the dozy copper in charge was to blame, BUT the complete refusal to accept that the pressure of these no-ticket types where a major cause....

Left to Liverpool, we'll STILL be having to adjust schedules to the inconvenience of others to appease their victim mentality in 50 years time.